Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) March 26, 2007
Impact Unlimited, a leading provider of brand communications for events, meetings, and exhibits worldwide, launched Eventrends, a tool that improves customers' event and exhibit experiences through interactive product education, activity tracking, and Web-based reporting today at the 2007 Exhibitor Show in Las Vegas, N.V. This unique customer engagement tool delivers meaningful data for event and convention decision-making.
"Eventrends combines many of the key ingredients of a successful face-to-face marketing strategy: personalized experience for the attendee, real-time customer information for the sales representative, detailed tracking of sales-attendee interactions, and real-time Web-based reporting," said Ken Payne, President of Impact Unlimited. "It's an easy-to-use, advanced system that can help customers better understand and measure their investment in live events."
"Eventrends is an outgrowth of our 30-year legacy of developing highly customized solutions based on our clients' needs," added Stephen Mapes, Impact Unlimited's Vice President of Creative Services. "More and more companies want to quantify their event activities and measure performance, so Impact Unlimited saw an opportunity to meet their needs with this strategic product offering that will benefit their bottom lines."
Eventrends is built upon a three-pillar strategy: excite, measure, and report.
- Excite - Eventrends allows users to excite event and exhibit prospects by making marketing messages more interactive and targeted. Impact Unlimited has developed an expertise at taking client product information and creating interactive learning tools. In addition, the Eventrends systems can identify important prospects and customers as they swipe their badges.
"Imagine a prospect that has a big deal pending with your company. They visit your booth and are treated no differently than an unqualified prospect. That experience may negatively affect their decision on that big deal. Eventrends can help all reps recognize that prospect as 'deal in progress' and make sure they are treated extra special," explained Mr. Payne.
- Measure - Eventrends makes it possible to measure sales interactions and prospect interest by product and topic. Because Eventrends measures the sales rep and prospect interactions by the topic and time spent, key information can be collected on market needs and wants.
"Eventrends can measure incredible detail about interactions, such as the length of time a prospect talks about one product feature over another," added Mr. Payne.
- Report - Eventrends reports to key company stakeholders through a Web-based tool. Reports are sent to company stakeholders via e-mail so they can access it anytime, anywhere. Typical reports include an executive summary, audience overview, product interest, and behavior tracking. Customer-specific reports can be designed upon request.
"Everyone today is bombarded with too much information," commented Mr. Mapes. "Eventrends reporting is clean, intuitive, and to the point which improves reception from your team members and management."
Eventrends goes beyond typical "off the shelf" lead management systems by:
- recognizing important prospects
- presenting product information in a highly engaging manner
- asking market research questions
- recording sales and prospect interactions
- automatically "pushing" report notifications via e-mail to key company stakeholders in a clean and intuitive format
As a modular system, users are free to choose the elements that best fit their needs or engage Eventrends for a full turnkey solution. In addition, the technology allows users to control other media and promotional tactics at the event or exhibit that allows the rep to be the "maestro" of the total booth experience.
"The fact is, very few companies have a formal trade show measurement program in place, and those who don't often don't know where to start," said Mr. Payne. "Eventrends will allow these companies to measure the impact of their presence and messaging at conference and sales events while offering the convenience of real-time data reporting. Our customers told us they wanted better methods of recording the interaction with customers, and Eventrends is the culmination of that demand."
To learn more about getting the most out of your next event please e-mail or visit http://www.EventrendsWithImpact.com
About Impact Unlimited
Headquartered in Dayton, N.J., with offices in Zurich, and São Paulo, Impact Unlimited is a creative and strategic company that provides a breadth of products and services that help its clients optimize investments in events, exhibits, and meetings. The company's award-winning creative services, along with its in-house production capabilities and worldwide logistics network, provide clients with design-driven solutions for building their brands and their businesses at the most critical point in the marketing continuum--face-to-face at events, exhibits and meetings worldwide.
With 30 years of experience and success, and over 170 employees worldwide, Impact Unlimited serves a Blue Chip portfolio of clients spanning North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Visit http://www.ImpactUnlimited.com.