Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 26, 2007
Christina Kim, Principal, at OnDemandIQ will be discussing how talent alone cannot ensure long-term sales growth. She will be presenting a case study which demonstrates that in the absence of relevant, actionable information, sales reps will usually fall back on their talent to generate sales. While this may work for the top 20% of performers, the remaining 80% may continue to struggle.
She will be demonstrating how OnDemandIQ's hosted business intelligence solution, for the pharmaceutical/medical device industries, helps sales forces maximize their work effort with a solution that is easier to use and easier to set up than existing alternatives. The solution enables companies to provide actionable information for both reps and managers, frequent feedback on sales performance in an easily understood format and the ability to communicate complex data simply.
"Contrary to most business intelligence software, our focus is to provide relevant sales information to the field," explains Christina Kim, Principal. "Sales reps can easily retrieve data specific to their customers that exposes trends and opportunities to positively impact sales."
As a hosted business intelligence solution, the Sales Intelligence Platform relieves businesses of costly and time-consuming upgrades and security concerns. And with no software to purchase, the Sales Intelligence Platform can be deployed quickly and efficiently--in as few as two weeks.
OnDemandIQ Inc. is a Los Angeles based company that gives organizations with the data and reporting they need to make mission critical decision, establish priorities and maximize growth. Its web-hosted solution, the Sales Intelligence Platform, provides access to sales performance data through web-based dashboards and reports, empowering members of sales organization to make better sales strategy decisions. OnDemandIQ also provides total sales force management consulting services including compensation, forecasting/goal setting, sales force design, and analysis. For more information visit http://www.ondemandiq.com.