Dallas, TX (PRWEB) March 29, 2007
NTRglobal North America, a leading provider of highly secure remote support and access solutions, experienced record sales in Fiscal 2006, driven by strong enterprise adoption of its remote support offering, NTRsupport.
NTRsupport is one of the fastest, easiest and most secure on-demand remote support solutions on the market. The software allows support professionals to create an immediate and secure connection between the support agent's computer and a user's PC or Mac, so the support staff can actually see what's on the user's screen in real time. This approach to providing IT support saves time and travel, and improves the customer service experience by delivering instant, personalized help. More than 8,500 companies around the world are already benefiting from NTRsupport. For a free 15-day evaluation, visit http:http://www.ntrsupport.com.
Global users of NTRsupport include Corel, Honda, Genuine Parts, Intuit, NTT, Fujitsu, Suzuki, IBM and Memorial Healthcare.
Enterprises find the following NTRsupport features to be especially beneficial to ensuring smooth support operations and providing a competitive advantage versus other support solutions:
- Highest level of security: All NTRsupport remote control sessions use end-to-end 256-bit AES encryption as part of strict security measures to protect against unauthorized access to data, programs and systems.
- Software as a Service model (SaaS) or self-hosted: NTRglobal offers the flexibility to meet the needs of enterprises that wish to install the software behind their company's firewall.
- Integration toolkit: NTRsupport open API toolkit provides a series of interfaces that can be used to integrate the software with popular enterprise support applications such as help desk, CRM and PBX switchboards. The interfaces span a wide set of functions, including logging in an operator, exporting statistical information and call reassignment.
- Highly customizable and easy to brand: Companies have the flexibility to completely customize the look and feel of NTRsupport to look like their brand.
- Direct Support Agent (DSA): DSA puts the power of on-demand remote support into any Windows-based software applications. When your customer clicks the embedded DSA Icon in an application, a support request is instantly created and routed to the appropriate technician. The technician can resolve the issue through live chat, take control of the user's computer, or train the user by sharing screens.
- Advanced call routing capabilities: Customers can choose from numerous rules based routing parameters as well as design their own. Some of the most common rules are skills and language-based routing, issue-based routing and routing based on technician availability.
- Multi-platform capability: Support representatives can view and take shared remote control of the customer's Windows, Mac or Linux-based computer in seconds.
NTRsupport allows companies to offer instantaneous support to their internal and external customers. The SaaS model, offers companies the freedom from installation, servers, databases or personnel to maintain the product. NTRglobal, through its global network of platforms and datacenters, guarantees that NTRsupport is available, responsive and up-to-date.
"Remote support tools allow enterprise support staff to interact with their users in a more personal way, resolving their problems in real-time and delivering a better overall support experience," said Andre Angel, president and CEO of NTRglobal North America. "The NTRsupport service delivery model offers our customers an easy implementation with unmatched security, best-of-breed features and a rapid return on investment."
NTRglobal is a leading global software company that empowers users with easy-to-use, complete and secure remote control and support solutions. The company's software, available in on-demand and licensed models, helps businesses of all sizes better communicate and collaborate despite physical boundaries. Founded in 2000, NTRglobal has more than 8,500 customers worldwide and serves users in the automotive, consumer electronics, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and technology industries. NTRglobal North America, headquartered in Dallas, can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (866) 459-2543. For more information, please visit http://www.ntrglobal.com.
# # #