San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 30, 2007
Clickability, Inc. announced the second annual Very Innovative Publishing (VIP) conference April 26 - 27. Hosted at the Hotel Vitale in San Francisco, the VIP | 2007 conference offers practical seminars and direct interaction among an audience of web publishers, bloggers, industry analysts and executives. This year's VIP | 2007 event has business and technical tracks focused on web publishing optimization, applied best practices and techniques for developing a unique network of publishing professionals.
VIP | 2007 features industry expert and executive speakers discussing trends -- in web publishing including social media, advertising, video, user generated content -- and sharing website case studies. Confirmed speakers include the following:
- Christopher J. Alden, executive vice president and general manager for the professional division at Six Apart, Ltd and former co-founder and chief executive officer of Rojo Networks, Inc
- Stowe Boyd, chief executive officer of Blue Whale Labs and internationally recognized authority on social applications and their impact on business, media and society
- Peter Offringa, vice president of engineering at CNET Networks and former chief technology officer of Vehix
- Kourosh Karimkhany, general manager at Wired Digital and former senior producer at Yahoo!
- Susan Mernit, senior director, product management at Yahoo! and former business strategist to the web publishing industry
- Chris Kenton, president at MotiveLab and expert on social marketing
- John Voekler, founder at Profuse Media with 20 years online and print media experience
- Ryan Freitas, senior interaction designer at Adaptive Path and expert on user centric design
- Ron McCoy, chief digital architect at New York Times Company and former chief operating officer and chief technology officer of About.com
- Greg Swanson, founder at ITZ Publishing and 30-year veteran of the publishing industry
In addition, Clickability is planning to launch its Social Media release at VIP | 2007 and unveil new community initiatives to increase idea exchange across its customer and partner network. Updates on additional conference speakers and topics are available via an RSS feed at http://vip.clickability.com.
# # #