Irvine, CA (PRWEB) April 3, 2007
INOVx Solutions, Inc., the leading provider of solutions for Asset Certainty™, announced today RealityLINx version 5.0, its innovative Virtualization™ technology. Extensive new functionality will be available in this version including management of change features such as 3D modeling, improved laser scanning image support, and enhanced synchronization with popular CAD systems. INOVx continues its long-term commitment to ever improving asset management solutions for the process industry enabled by Virtualization.
Virtualization software is designed specifically to provide the simplest way to access and navigate enterprise asset data using an accurate and precise virtual reality view of a facility. When coupled with job specific features, RealityLINx users have reported considerable productivity gains of up to 2 to 3 hours per day per user as well as significant benefits resulting from better planning and more informed decision making.
"It is a pleasure to use the video game-like, advanced graphics of RealityLINx to remotely simulate a plant walkthrough and support real plant requirements. The latest version 5.0 continues to build on the good value proposition for Virtualization in many industries. The intuitively visual approach can increase productivity, save time, optimize workflow, and enable better decisions for operations, engineering, maintenance, inspection, safety and security," said Houghton LeRoy, Research Director at the ARC Advisory Group.
"We are extremely pleased to continue to lead in all aspects of Virtualization functionality," said INOVx Solutions CEO Costantino Lanza. "Our ongoing investment in RealityLINx reinforces our belief and commitment to improving operations and maintenance through Virtualization. We are catalyzing a fundamental change that brings together many aspects of plant safety and reliability around accurate as-built information and a natural three dimensional interface."
RealityLINx is a complete solution supporting every aspect of Virtualization from the creation of precise as-built virtual models from laser scan images to the management of change for keeping everything accurate and current. RealityLINx version 4.0 already has capabilities not found in similar software most notably its dynamic integration with enterprise software systems, and its role-based features supporting multiple workspaces and multiple roles. It also supports Knowledge Views, advanced search capabilities and display filters.
With Version 5.0 RealityLINx extends its coverage with:
- Best-in-class modeling capability for converting laser scan images into intelligent asset models
- Full multi-user, client/server system permitting better collaboration
- Enhanced laser scan image management (larger files, easily incorporate new data with synchronization, and color)
- Many new configuration options including custom assemblies
- Improved and more flexible asset hierarchies including role-based support for multiple hierarchies.
At this time INOVx is also announcing several options that conveniently allow one to purchase only the functionality needed while making expansion in number and capability simple. These can be purchased in single user mode or client/server mode.
The five basic options are:
- RealityLINx View provides simple viewing capability but also includes more advanced features such as asset query and Knowledge Views to name a couple
*RealityLINx Enterprise contains all the capabilities needed for day-to-day use by operations and maintenance personnel
- RealityLINx Manage contains the capabilities needed to keep evergreen the asset model and as-built information. It includes synchronization with popular CAD systems and other enterprise systems as well as management of laser scan images which capture actual plant conditions
- RealityLINx Model provides best-in-class functionality needed to create intelligent 3D asset models
- RealityLINx Exchange collects special features that enable laser scan images to be rendered in CAD systems such as AVEVA PDMS and Intergraph PDS.
RealityLINx version 5.0 will enter into a Beta test period in early May with a production release anticipated in early 3Q.
INOVx, founded in 1999, is an innovative company that provides solutions for Asset Certainty™ to many of the Fortune 500 companies in the Global Process Industries. INOVx solutions permit one to create, manage and access accurate three dimensional views of all plant assets and use these views in daily work practices to better communicate and navigate all asset information. These solutions support many plant functions such as Reliability, Safety, Operations, Maintenance, Inspection, and Engineering. INOVx is also a pioneer and thought leader in the application of laser scanning technology for creating accurate and precise three dimensional models of exiting facilities. This Asset Documentation Service offers a reliable and proven way of creating and maintaining the three dimension asset models. INOVx is headquartered in Irvine, California. For more information please visit http://www.inovx.com.
Asset Certainty, Virtualization, RealityLINx and INOVx Solutions are trademarks and registered trademarks of INOVx Solutions, Inc. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Data contained in this document serve informational purposes only.
© 2007 INOVx Solutions, Inc.
(949) 341-1620 (Main)
(949) 753-0198 (Fax)