Woodland Hills, CA (PRWEB) April 3, 2007
Leading online backup/storage solution provider, IBackup (http://www.ibackup.com), announced its SAS 70 certification acquired recently.
"The attention to quality standards and the overall operating effectiveness of our organization's controls have always been at the forefront of our technological innovations and we strive for these aspects in anything we do so it was but natural that we moved towards the current day SAS 70 standard to certify our commitment to the standard and how we uphold the same," says Mr. Naveen Athresh, a Project Manager at IBackup.
Being compliant on the SAS 70 (SAS 70 is an acronym for the Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) helps bring in transparency to the business operations and the customer focus on our commitment to quality so that they can rely on our products and services.
Further information on the product/service can be found at http://www.ibackup.com
IBackup has already reached a high level of technological innovation with many path breaking products and services covering the gamut of the backup portfolio such as online Exchange server backups, brick level exchange backup, online SQL server backup, open file backup etc. and foraying into many more unchartered territories in its field.
IBackup has also been in receipt of many accolades among which the latest was the best of the bunch as rated by PCWorld magazine for 2006 and has in the past been the PCMagazine editors choice pick for 2004 and the PCPro award winner. IBackup has, in the recent past, been awarded with the Webuser gold award in the entire online backup category.
1. Incremental and compressed backups that greatly reduce network bandwidth by transferring portions of file that have been modified/changed.
2. Secure backups with the highest level of 128-bit SSL encryption on transmission
3.Backup/restore using mirror and relative path options.
4. Easy-to-use wizards for interactive backups, restores and backup/restore scheduling.
5. Ability to restore from the earlier Snapshots of files maintained.
6. Web interface and a central management console
7. Explorer type network drive mapping capability of the user's IBackup account contents
8. Collaborative features such as sharing and sub-accounts and support for Webfolders
1.Automatic Selection of most common user data and the most common application data types
2. 'Automatic Power off' option after a scheduled backup (Works with Windows 2000/XP)
1. Supports Open file Backup for most common application data types.
2. Allows backup of critical system related components using 'System State Backup'
3. Supports one way Sync from PC to IBackup account
4. Unicode support -- Please review the link for detailed information on IBackup for Windows - International Edition http://www.ibackup.com/ibackup-for-windows/ibwin_international.htm
We encourage you to set up a free trial and evaluate IBackup. Please review the link for detailed information on IBackup for Windows - http://www.ibackup.com/ibackup-for-windows/
About SAS 70
Further information on SAS 70 can be obtained from: http://www.sas70.com/
According to the link on the above website (http://www.sas70.com/sarbanes.html), "If the organization uses a service provider to process transactions, host data, or other significant services, management will look to the service organization for information on the design and operating effectiveness of the service organization's controls."