Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) April 3, 2007
Supercircuits, a leading manufacturer and distributor of video and audio surveillance equipment, today announced the release of a new IP video surveillance solution offering hybrid analog / IP camera support and advanced video analytics. With more than 18 years of video surveillance experience, Supercircuits understands customers' needs and has developed an intelligent IP video solution that is highly customizable, easy-to-use and turn-key.
There is an increasing market demand for higher-quality video surveillance systems. Traditional analog cameras do not always offer the advanced technological features demanded by today's security-conscience customers. Video surveillance manufacturers are answering this call by creating more sophisticated DVRs, NVRs (Network Video Recorders), and HVRs (Hybrid Video Recorders) coupled with IP cameras that offer greater flexibility and more intelligence.
According to a new research report from IMS Research titled, The World Market for CCTV & Video Surveillance Equipment 2006 Edition published on January 23, 2007, the trend from analog CCTV to network video surveillance is in full swing. The world market for network video surveillance products increased by 41.9 percent in 2006 and by 2010, the combined market for network cameras, video servers and NVRs is estimated to reach $2.6 billion.
"IP video surveillance equipment has proven to be a reliable, easy-to-use, and more efficient alternative for security professionals wanting to create a safe environment," said Mark Thompson, chief executive officer of Supercircuits. "Still, many businesses have yet to adopt the technology. Supercircuits has created an IP-based video surveillance solution that makes deployments, whether it's to protect a state park, a college campus or a growing enterprise, technically, operationally and financially achievable."
Hybrid solution offers easy migration path with an affordable price
By offering a hybrid solution, Supercircuits provides customers the easiest and most affordable option to transition from analog to digital video surveillance. Fully customizable, Supercircuits' IP video surveillance solution allows customers to migrate at their own pace and purchase only the components required to support their needs whether it's solely analog support, complete IP camera support or a hybrid. And, as with all Supercircuits products, the new IP video surveillance solution is backed by Supercircuits' industry-leading warranties and lifetime support by specially trained technicians.
Intelligent software and advanced video analysis raises the bar in security
Supercircuits has created a full featured network video surveillance system with some of the most advanced features and video analytics available today, offering high quality IP video images coupled with the latest in intelligent data mining and information retrieval technology. And, unlike many other IP offerings available today, Supercircuits' solution is extremely flexible -- compatible with all analog cameras, all Supercircuits IP cameras and most other brands of IP cameras.
Key features of Supercircuits IP video surveillance solution include the ability to:
- Record, store, play back and perform basic video analysis integrating video input from traditional analog cameras, IP cameras and mega-pixel cameras.
- Detect user defined actions in response to events such as a foreign object, camera occlusion or missing object.
- Count objects, especially important for production lines or environments where operators need to count traffic through aisles or doorways.
- Perform post recording analysis for quick and accurate identification of theft. For example, if an operator finds an empty package in his or her store, they can draw a box around the item and auto-search the video to find who left the item and when it occurred.
- Securely monitor and view recorded video from any remote location, thru multiple user accounts with controlled access.
- Create event-based actions such as recording, sending e-mail, playing audio, or pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) control with easy scripting.
With the ability to integrate with any IT infrastructure, a highly intuitive user-interface and advanced analytics, Supercircuits has created an easy-to-use alternative to what is currently offered in the market for IP video surveillance.
Availability & Pricing
Both the software and systems for Supercircuits IP video surveillance solution are available today. Pricing is as follows:
- Software for analog systems starts at $349 for a 4-camera solution.
- Software for IP systems starts at $369 for a 4-camera solution.
- Software for Hybrid systems starts at $718 for a 4-cam analog + 4-cam IP solution.
- Complete systems including PC, software and cameras start at just over $1000.
To see a live demo of Supercircuits IP video surveillance solution, please visit Supercircuits at ISC West in Las Vegas, March 28 - 30, in Booth #9133.
Supercircuits is a leading manufacturer and distributor of video and audio surveillance equipment with more than 100,000 customers in North America. As the industry's trusted source in video surveillance, Supercircuits offers the latest technology in security solutions including IP video surveillance, closed circuit television, digital video recorders and integrated systems. Additionally, Supercircuits has the largest selection of covert surveillance equipment available in North America.
Supercircuits was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Austin, TX. For more information about Supercircuits, please visit http://www.supercircuits.com.
Atingo Marketing and PR