The new level of functionality Host Analytics has added to its already feature-rich BPM suite is definitely poised to improve our business performance
St. Louis, Mo. (PRWEB) April 3, 2007
Host Analytics, the on-demand leader for Business Performance Management software solutions, unveiled version 7 of its Business Performance Management suite at its annual Host Analytics Vision User Conference last month. Today the company announced the general availability of the new on-demand BPM Suite update. The new version focuses on improved "Ease of Use" of its functionally rich and cost-effective Business Performance Management software-as-a-service solutions. The Host Analytics BPM Suite solves problems in budgeting and planning, financial consolidations, reporting, ad hoc analysis and performance management, and the new version better enables customers to get up and running with minimal involvement from IT or consultants.
"The new level of functionality Host Analytics has added to its already feature-rich BPM suite is definitely poised to improve our business performance," said Jeff Robinson, senior financial analyst at Sigmatel, a leading fabless semiconductor company. "The ability to better budget, consolidate our financials and report is a major benefit while the enhanced scorecarding capabilities will improve our empoloyee's ability to track their performance against strategic corporate objectives."
New Capabilities Deliver More Budgeting, Consolidation, Reporting, and Performance Management Power to Finance
- Easy and flexible interface for designing multiple models for templates simplifies the process for the typical finance user.
- Enhanced functionality in capital expenditure module increases visibility and analysis of capital alternatives.
- "Out of the box" revenue modeling templates for multiple industries.
- "Out of the box" workforce modeling templates for multiple industries.
- Improved flexible control over consolidation process helps operations manage with the same lense as corporate stakeholders to evaluate total corporate performance.
- New reporting enhancements that help reach beyond typical financial data to disparate information.
- Improved visualization and flexibility within the Scorecard and Dashboard graphs.
- More personalization within Host Scorecard and improved Gantt charts for action plans.
"Companies of all sizes, but especially mid-size organizations, must monitor and measure their business performance more closely to contend with escalating competition," according to Jeffrey M. Kaplan, Managing Director of THINKstrategies, an independent strategy consulting firm and the founder of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Showplace. "Host Analytics' latest round of functional enhancements and ease-of-use features will make its on-demand business performance management solutions attractive to a wide array of companies attempting to optimize their operations to achieve their corporate objectives."
About Host Analytics
Host Analytics is the On-Demand leader for Business Performance Management software that helps companies improve their Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Consolidations, Dashboarding, Scorecarding, and Reporting and Analysis. Founded in 2000, Host Analytics delivers a complete suite of Business Performance Management software offered as an on-premise solution or software-as-a-service solution. Host Analytics serves small, medium and large size businesses around the world. For additional information, visit http://www.hostanalytics.com or call (314) 588-2121.