Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) April 3, 2007
Matrix Solutions today announced a software release, MatrixPlus Enterprise v4, the corporate level version of their strategic sales operation solution, MatrixPlus.
MatrixPlus Enterprise is a strategic sales operations tool that provides decision-makers at the corporate level with a custom view of the information that maps disparate market-level business information for categories, agencies and advertisers to nomenclature that is used by Corporate. By "pulling-up" detailed market assignments for category, agency and advertiser to corporate naming conventions, MatrixPlus Enterprise enables corporate users to review trending, and perform planning and analysis with added business intelligence. The data is normalized to view at headquarters, market and outlet levels. Corporate managers can accurately gauge performance of corporate, market and outlet sales plans. This is done without any impact on market processes and without a major investment of time to make changes to the data or manually aggregate information using spreadsheets.
"I've been in the broadcast television sales business for 16 years and currently oversee sales and marketing for 41 television properties nationwide," comments Eddie Melendez, vice president and director of sales of Entravision Television Group, "Of all the sales tools available, MatrixPlus Enterprise offers me the fastest solutions to my daily questions. From historical advertiser billing to ad category growth MatrixPlus provides information to satisfy my needs. However, the biggest difference is the personalized customer service they provide at Matrix Solutions. If I were limited to only one sales management tool, MatrixPlus would be it."
"We are very enthusiastic about MatrixPlus Enterprise. This version will enable Matrix Solutions to equip media companies with a corporate level strategic sales solution," said D.J. Cavanaugh, president of Matrix Solutions, "Our headquarter customers can view revenue in another perspective allowing them to make better and faster business decisions."
In addition to all the many valued features and benefits of MatrixPlus, our Enterprise version is highlighted by new capabilities for enterprise sales operations, including:
- Eliminates the need for spreadsheets with an automatic Corporate-level data view that "rolls-up" market information for custom analysis for all media types -- television, radio, cable, print, outdoor and online.
- Maintain Corporate custom advertiser and agency groupings and business attributes such as category and revenue, without impacting the business information required by markets, outlets or business units.
- Powerful and flexible analytical reporting makes it easy to compare and evaluate performance -- market-to-market or outlet-to-outlet -- for a holistic view of the business.
- Use the consolidated business roll-up to gauge performance of corporate sales plan, and drill-down into market and outlet sales plans.
- Evaluate company-wide business performance on a range of key performance indicators and initiatives including:
- Advertiser and account ROI and attrition.
- Analysis of special projects and non-traditional revenue.
- Analyze and compare corporate-wide account history and advertiser trends.
- Make year-to-year pacing and forecast comparisons at each and all levels.
- View revenue by particular category groupings for a more strategic perspective on market trends.
About Matrix Solutions
Matrix Solutions offers MatrixPlus, the leading Sales Strategy and CRM tool suite for advertising sellers in the media industry. MatrixPlus is the only solution tailored to the unique needs of advertising sales for television, radio, cable, print, outdoor and online businesses, integrating the tools necessary to take the sales process from strategy to execution. MatrixPlus anticipates a media seller's need to proactively, efficiently and strategically manage and communicate with customer accounts and gives sales and operations management special views. From historical and future revenue streams to convergent selling initiatives, salespeople and sales managers gain greater insight, gauge trends, investigate hot button report items as they appear. The power of MatrixPlus along with Matrix Solutions' commitment to a gold standard of customer service and support has resulted in 700+ customer sites throughout North America. Matrix Solutions was introduced to the broadcast industry in 1992 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information or a demonstration of MatrixPlus software visit http://www.matrixplus.com or call toll-free (877) 687-9066.