Cary, IL (PRWEB) April 5, 2007
Tax season is in full swing. The IRS is ready to receive the tax forms and payments from millions of Americans but there are many who will not be able to pay their dues to Uncle Sam. Some will just ignore the issue, some will protest and evade the responsibility but in the end the IRS will get what is coming to them.
On February 15, 2007 IPR (http://www.IRSProblemsResolved.com?a=516388) was launched to help may Americans with tax debt. The IRS is not an easy entity to work with and IPR is there to offer the services need to get the job done.
Here is a break down of the options that a person has when dealing with the IRS:
- Pay the IRS pennies on the dollar with the Offer in Compromise.
- Negotiate an installment agreement…pay monthly just like a car payment.
- Make arrangements to pay back your taxes through the innocent spouse program
- Partial payments are another option. Pay a portion of the back taxes in monthly installments.
- Abatement programs are a method of relieving yourself of any additional penalties even though you have not paid back your taxes in full.
However, all these methods are dependent on one thing -- Contacting the IRS and starting the negotiation process. If nothing is done, the penalties and interest continue to pile up.
Find out more about the different types of tax options at http://www.IRSProblemsResolved.com?a=516388.
# # #