EAST NORTHPORT, NY (PRWEB) April 10, 2007
Does your brand story have the power to be memorable? Is it interesting? Does it make customers and shareholders take note? Communication Strategy Group (http://www.gocsg.com), a strategic marketing agency, is offering its Brand Storytelling Guide, which provides brand marketers with a quick checklist of the elements that comprise a strong brand story, for complimentary download at http://www.gocsg.com/csg_download_request.html
The agency has also introduced its "core four" branding services to help brand marketers, sales teams and c-suite executives deliver brand stories that are remembered, repeated and rewarded by customers, shareholders and media.
"Communication Strategy Group helps growing companies in technology, media and professional services industries get to the core of their message - what we call their brand story," says Arthur Germain, agency principal. "We help companies tell powerful brand stories that people can really understand. That makes it easier to be remembered and repeated. And once you have other people telling your brand story for you - then you can realize the rewards."
Germain is a veteran communication strategist who has served as a technology and business journalist, public relations and marketing agency executive and corporate communications chief for a $1.5 billion global technology company.
His team comprises other senior level communications professionals - writers, journalists, technology marketers, public relations practioners and media trainers - who work directly on client accounts to achieve results. This unique team works with companies of all sizes--from emerging businesses to large multi-million dollar enterprises-- to improve their business communications.
The Core Four
Communication Strategy Group has refocused its business offerings into four branding services - public relations, collateral development, media & presentation coaching and brand evaluations. A fifth element, Strategy & Messages, is central to each service. "Communication Strategy Group includes strategic planning and core message development as part of every service we offer," says Germain. "It's not an optional element, but an integral part of the services we provide."
These core four, plus one more, form the basis of all client work. More information about each service can be found at http://www.gocsg.com/services.
Strategy & Messages - Reflect the direction and personality of your brand.
- Strategic marketing plan development
- Clear, consistent message development
- Communications campaign & tactics recommendations
- Corporate branding & positioning
- Strategic counsel
- Great ideas!
Public Relations - Communicate your messages to media, analysts, customers and shareholders.
- New product & service launches
- Media & industry analyst outreach
- Press release writing & distribution
- Media kit development (executive bios, company backgrounders)
- Event & trade show media relations
- Byline article development & placement
- Thought leadership white paper development
- Product reviews & awards submissions
- Customer case study development
- Corporate spokesperson services
Collateral Development - Delivers clear, consistent messages via print, web, video and audio.
- Print collateral development & refinement
- Web site copy development & refinement
- Podcast development
- Data sheet creation
- Trade show material development
- PowerPoint presentation development
- Internal announcements
Media & Presentation Coaching - Boosts your performance and keeps you on your messages.
- Group message delivery workshops
- Individual mock interview sessions
- Trade show booth staff preparation
- Executive presentation preparation
Brand Evaluations - Highlight perceptions, challenges and opportunities for your brand.
- Competitive brandscape development
- Customer, partner and employee surveys
- Marketing activity assessment
- Company, product and service naming
Companies interested in developing powerful brand stories that can accelerate their marketing may visit the recently relaunched Communication Strategy Group Web site at http://www.gocsg.com or contact via email.
About Communication Strategy Group
Communication Strategy Group (http://www.gocsg.com) helps your brand story become remembered, repeated and rewarded. We focus on building and supporting a strategic plan for client communications in order to create strong, consistent messages and presentations that have the greatest impact. The Communication Strategy Group team comprises senior level communications professionals - writers, journalists, technology marketers, public relations executives, media trainers - who work directly on client accounts to achieve results. Our clients include growing companies in technology, media and professional services industries. For more information, please call 1-866-997-2424 or visit us at http://www.gocsg.com
Communication Strategy Group