Chelsea, MA (PRWEB) April 10, 2007
For the second year in a row, al fresco all natural Sweet Italian dinner chicken sausage has been named the official chicken sausage of the 111th Boston Marathon® pre-race pasta dinner, which will take place Sunday, April 15th. The dinner is complimentary for more than 20,000 official race entrants.
al fresco was chosen by event organizers based on its taste and nutritional value. Made with fresh, all natural gourmet ingredients, al fresco delivers healthy goodness in each bite without sacrificing great taste. al fresco is available in seventeen different breakfast and dinner varieties.
Naturally delicious, al fresco is an easy-to-prepare chicken sausage that offers consumers healthy lifestyle benefits such as:
- 70% less fat than pork sausage
- No trans fat
- Most flavors are high in protein and low in carbs
- Minimally processed and made with all natural ingredients -- no preservatives, nitrites, nitrates or artificial ingredients
- Many dinner and breakfast varieties are fully-cooked for convenience, ready in minutes -- just heat and serve!
- Easy, light meal ideas and recipes available on every package
- Available in a variety of traditional and unique gourmet flavors that the whole family will enjoy
- Made with a natural casing for an authentic sausage texture and bite
- Most flavors are gluten-free al fresco Breakfast sausages are pork-free
al fresco can be found in fine supermarkets and grocery stores across the country for suggested retail prices of:
- $4.99 for a 12oz, 4-link package of fully cooked chicken dinner sausages.
- $4.49 for a 10 oz, 8-link package of fully cooked chicken breakfast sausages.
- $4.99 for a 16oz, 5-link package of fresh chicken dinner sausages.
About al fresco
al fresco is manufactured by Kayem Foods, Inc. the largest meat processor in New England, making over 500 products under eight brand names. The privately-held and operated company has been owned and operated by the same family since 1909. Kayem Foods offers the best of both worlds -- "Old World" flavor and "New World" quality and freshness.
Jen Dimler (617) 889-1600