Sedona, AZ (PRWEB) April 30, 2007
Hale Dwoskin, founder of The Sedona Method and a featured teacher in the #1 blockbuster bestselling book and movie by the same name, "The Secret," has just announced "The 18 Most Effective Strategies to Simplify Life" -- and a Sedona course sampler giveaway so people can discover how to finally let go of the complex and draining emotions that are preventing them from living a simpler and more rewarding life.
"Report after report confirms that people are stressed out, overwhelmed and burdened down by their daily lives -- and by their negative emotional reaction to the stress and burden," says Hale. "But it doesn't have to be that way. There are clear and proven steps to take to trade in the chaos for a more peaceful, calm and simple way of life."
Hale explains that the problem is that many do not know how to do so, and so he has compiled and released this list of top strategies to simplify life:
1. Resign from any and all organizations, committees or panels that aren't resulting in greater happiness.
2. Create a realistic to-do list each day, and stick to it.
3. Turn off the cell phone after business hours.
4. Create carpools with other parents to drive kids to and from activities.
5. Make a list of top dreams, and put effort into achieving them before taking on other tasks.
6. Learn to say "no" when saying "no" is necessary. (See http://www.sedona.com//lp-sayingno.aspx for more on this essential tactic.)
7. Turn off the TV (or watch less of it). It is amazing how much time it clears up.
8. Go through postal mail as soon as it is retrieved. Throw away junk mail and file bills and other important papers.
9. Do grocery shopping once a week, rather than scooting to the store every other day.
10. Live as close to the workplace as possible.
11. Set up bills to be paid automatically.
12. Get rid of clutter in the home, purse and briefcase (and stop buying more of it). If something is not used or greatly loved, give it away!
13. If more than one of the same item is owned, give the extras away (how many kitchen spatulas does anyone really need?).
14. Set aside one full day each weekend to do something fun.
15. Get rid of credit card accounts that are not used.
16. Always cook more food than needed for one meal, then use the leftovers later in the week.
17. Create a sanctuary, and spend some time in it everyday.
18. And finally, use The Sedona Method to clear the head and heart of complex and draining emotions. Right now, to help people do that, Hale is offering everyone a free Insiders Guide to The Sedona Method email course sampler by inputting just their name and email in the sidebar on the right at http://www.sedona.com/lp-simplifyyourlife.aspx.
The Sedona Method -- which has been studied and verified effective by Harvard Medical School -- is an essential tool to help people release negative behavior patterns and unresolved emotions to help live simpler and far more rewarding lives … and to finally achieve their health, financial, relationship and other goals!
For more insights on the topic of the power of overcoming negative emotions and simplifying your life to achieve greater happiness, Hale Dwoskin, New York Times Best-Selling author of The Sedona Method, featured expert in the film and New York Times bestseller "The Secret," and CEO and Director of Training of Sedona Training Associates, is available for interviews. Sedona Training Associates is an organization that teaches courses based on the emotional releasing techniques originated by Hale Dwoskin's mentor, Lester Levenson. Dwoskin is an international speaker and featured faculty member at Esalen and the Omega Institute. For over a quarter century, he has regularly been teaching The Sedona Method techniques to individuals and corporations throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Visit http://www.sedona.com.
# # #