Vancouver, BC, Canada (PRWEB) April 12, 2007
GoClickGo Marketing Inc., the founder and creator of Norton Security Store, is proud to announce the official launch of its redesigned online community, a comprehensive, centralized repository of valuable information and tools to help PC users increase security and keep their computers safer, more secure and available 24/7.
Visitors entering the site will be in a position to immediately identify themselves by geographic region - U.S. & Canada, U.K. & Ireland, Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. From there, they can choose to explore a range of PC security related sections for information and recommendations, including:
- Internet Security - This section includes reviews, features/benefits and special offers available on the latest versions of Symantec's industry-leading Internet Security solutions: Norton 360, Norton Internet Security 2007, Norton AntiVirus 2007 and Norton Confidential.
- Virus Protection - Visitors can learn more about reviews, features/benefits and special offers available on Symantec's famous Virus Protection solutions: Norton 360, Norton AntiVirus 2007 and Norton Internet Security 2007.
- PC Performance - Users can check out reviews, features/benefits and special offers available on Symantec's famous PC Performance and problem solving solutions: Norton 360, Norton SystemWorks Premier and Norton SystemWorks Standard.
- Data Protection - In this section, PC users can learn more about reviews, features/benefits and special offers available on Symantec's famous Data Protection products: Norton 360, Norton Save & Restore and Norton Ghost 10.0.
- Macintosh. Although Macs are generally regarded as safer from PC security threats, this section includes important information about solutions to Mac-related anti-virus and other issues: Norton Internet Security 3.0 Macintosh, Norton AntiVirus 10.0 for Macintosh and Norton Personal Firewall for Macintosh.
Products descriptions, reviews and comparison tables are available as an additional help, all in order to have visitors educated before they make their final purchase decision.
The site also features Symantec's line of products for Small & Mid-Sized Business, to fulfill the needs of those that require more than what family of Norton products can offer.
Knowledge Center offers compilations of valuable information available on PCs viruses, Trojan horses, worms and other serious computer threats for users of all types.
The site also provides current information on price and direct purchase links, "completing the cycle" for PC users wanting a front-to-back resource for all security issues and needs.
For more information on Norton Security Store, contact us directly through our web site at Norton-security-store.com
# # #