Current premise-based EDC platforms are complex and costly for many mid-sized CROs
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) April 11, 2007
TrialStat Corporation, a clinical data management on demand company, today announced CROFirst at the 11th Annual EDC & Beyond Conference in Orlando, Florida. TrialStat's new partner program helps mid-sized CROs grow their business using ClinicalAnalytics, the company's on demand EDC solution. CROFirst enables partner CROs to quickly deploy ClinicalAnalytics 4.0™, while also supporting activities for new business opportunities and revenue generation.
As part of the program, CROFirst partners have access to co-marketing, lead generation and professional service support: most notably, knowledge transfer to ensure a fast and smooth deployment of ClinicalAnalytics (CA) to their projects, as well as reduce the overall IT validation burden. Senior executives of CROFirst partners will also be invited to participate on a CRO Advisory Board, which will help guide the program's initiatives and provide input into the evolution of CA.
"Current premise-based EDC platforms are complex and costly for many mid-sized CROs," said Jonathan Barker, President and CEO, TrialStat. "Using ClinicalAnalytics, CROs can quickly deploy a robust EDC solution that allows them to compete with their larger competitors, creating an entire product and service solution that integrates smoothly with their existing offerings. This is healthy for our industry since it offers sponsors more choice in their selection of EDC-enabled CROs, while providing the mid-market with a cost-effective and powerful platform."
CROFirst offers participating companies several advantages, including:
- EDC On Demand: CA is an on demand EDC platform that eliminates the need for IT infrastructure and personnel to manage it. This enables CROs to accelerate the implementation and management of clinical studies cost-effectively with a robust EDC solution that can deployed in weeks.
- Knowledge Transfer: Well in advance of deployment, TrialStat provides its partners with a thorough analysis of knowledge transfer requirements for their customers, as well as an analysis of the regulatory requirements for deploying CA.
- Co-Marketing and Lead Generation: TrialStat works with partners to channel business referrals through joint marketing activities. Partners can also integrate CA into new business bids, allowing them to offer EDC on demand as part of an expanding service portfolio.
- Data Management Services: TrialStat's professional services group provides a full suite of data management services that supplement existing CRO services or that help to create completely new ones.
- Training and Certification: Partners have flexible training and certification using a variety of media, from face-to-face or through the web. Certified CROs can sell and configure CA for their customers.
CA 4.0, TrialStat's on demand EDC solution, delivers speed, performance and a host of industry-leading capabilities to give customers the power and flexibility they need to get their clinical trials started quickly and cost effectively. CA 4.0 integrates the web and flexible data capture technologies, including image-based forms and handheld devices. It is the first EDC platform to allow all aspects of the study to be configured, deployed and managed through a browser-based interface, which enables customers to start their studies quickly.
TrialStat Corporation is a privately held company that delivers clinical data management on demand by combining the company's software as a service products for electronic data capture and systematic reviews with its full suite of data management services. CA 4.0 is a robust and scaleable clinical EDC on demand solution used by leading academic and contract research organizations. SRS 4.0™ automates systematic reviews using real-time collaboration and management tools to achieve transparent, auditable and reproducible results quickly and cost-effectively. For more information, please visit us at http://www.trialstat.com.
ClinicalAnalytics 4.0 and SRS 4.0 are registered trademarks of TrialStat Corporation.
For media inquiries, please contact:
613-741-9909 ext 155
# # #