New York NY (PRWEB) April 19, 2007
From the latest must-have fashions & accessories, hot travel destinations, cool stuff for kids & babies, party & entertaining tips, home décor ideas, and the latest fashion & lifestyle 411 - it's all in the new spring issues of the five Fashiontribes.com magazines - http://fashiontribes.com/.
"Each magazine has its own knowledgeable editor and tribe insider, along with contributions from some of the best freelance writers, editors & influential lifestyle bloggers. It's like having your own fashion stylist, advisor, and best friend with your same (good) taste all rolled into one," explains Fashiontribes.com's Editor in Chief, Lesley Scott about the five fashion personalities or tribes. "There are as many different types of fashionistas as there are trends. Some, like the Global Chic tribe, are more into the season's must-have looks & accessories, while members of the Afro Love tribe prefer fashion that gives back in some way. Quirky Downtown Dolls enjoy a dash of culture with their chic; Fancy Flirts favor skin, sex appeal & a hefty dose of shopping; and the leather-clad Rock Punk tribe is all about having music in the mix.
So whether you groove on hunting down the latest must-have fashions & accessories, enjoy style with a social conscience, or crave food for your brain as well as your bod, there's a Fashiontribes.com magazine just for you.
Who are the 5 fashion tribes?
1. Afro Love: From Missoni to Make-a-Wish, the Afro Love tribe vibe is all about melding high fashion and social conscience.
2. Downtown Doll: A knack for combining high & low, kitsch & high brow, vintage & designer - along with cocktails, culture & the classics.
3. Fancy fliert: Social butterflies with a passion for fashion and an advanced degree in the sport of shopping, swanky soirees & parties, and being sexy.
4. Global chic: Glam globetrotters & connoisseurs of timeless style with a serious jones for the season's must-have fashion accessories, shoes & bags of the season.
5. Rock punk: Fashion's tough types & punk princesses who love down- & dirty nightlife, style & of course, music.
Some highlights from the latest Fashiontribes.com magazines - http://fashiontribes.com/:
Afro Love Magazine:
- Check out the Social Network where nobody knows your name
- Transform into a gorge springtime venue
- Fab bags (camel leather or mocha cowhide, anyone?) that help Kenyan artisans
- Chill in peaceful Portugal
- Big style for the small set
- Stylish secrets of the unextreme home makeover
Downtown Doll Magazine:
- Spring beauty trends
- Fashion must-haves
- Meet the fashion police: will knock-offs get the boot?
- Cool stuff for hip kids
- My avatar, myself: Second Life goes fashionista
- Tees that look cute & do good
Fancy Flirt Magazine:
- Fashion's mood metallic
- Luxury travel with a twist
- Fresh & funky home décor
- On call bridal beauty
- Spring fashion forecast: dresses!
- Shake, sparkle & shine with spring accessories
- Throw a fabulously fun kiddie bash
- Amen! We've got your spring shopping bible
Global Chic Magazine:
- April showers bring sparkly fashion flowers
- Beauty's breath of fresh air
- Fashion trend wishlist
- Salut! An insta-wine cellar
- It's raining accessories
- Stylish kidstuff with a kick
- Celebrate the Carolyne (Roehm) way
Rock Punk Magazine:
- Mega-Hip Megalopolis: Mexico City
- Madonna's beauty fountain of youth
- Wee fashion anarchy
- Fashion's sister act
- Saving music…and the world
- Wisconsin's punk Pink Reason
…and in every issue:
- Pet maven Julia Szabo of AnimalHouseStyle.com picks the coolest stuff for your fave four-legged fashionista
- Hot must-haves handpicked by the editors of Stylehive.com
FASHIONTRIBES.com is five quarterly fashion & lifestyle e-zines, each customized by fashion personality or "tribe" - each with its own knowledgeable editor (a tribe "insider") - and loaded with the latest fashions, beauty buzz, travel tips, baby style, decor & entertaining tidbits, and pop culture grooviness.
We also have a group of fun blogs, podcasts (& occasional videoblogs) that update everyday with up-to-the minute buzz, including:
- Fashiontribes Daily (fashion, beauty & lifestyle) - http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/
- L.A. Story (West Coast fashion, music & lifestyle) - http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/la_story/
- Fashiontribes Fellow (men's fashion & style advice) - http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/fashiontribes_fellow/
- The Travel Snob (luxury travel) - http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/the_travel_snob/
- The Sweet Life (food & cuisine) - http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/sweet_life/
- Fashiontribes Lifestylist (style & lifestyle) - http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/fashiontribes_lifestylist/