We’re anticipating a great turnout with our lineup of strong speakers and the release of our best practices research findings. The conference is all about helping B2B companies improve their top and bottom lines through better integration of sales and marketing. That begins with an understanding of what best in class companies are doing.
Wilton, CT (PRWEB) April 12, 2007
SiriusDecisions (http://www.siriusdecisions.com), the world’s leading source for business-to-business sales and marketing operational intelligence, today announced that top executives from Autodesk, Dow Jones, EMC, Edelman, and SalesForce.com will present best practices on integrating sales and marketing at its Summit 2007. The Summit, whose theme is “Return on Integration,” will be held May 16-18 at the Loews Lake Las Vegas Resort, Henderson, Nev. Findings from SiriusDecisions’ research on best practices in demand creation, marketing ROI and sales and marketing productivity will be released.
Summit keynoters include: Ken Bado, SVP, Worldwide Sales & Services, Autodesk; Clare Hart, EVP, Dow Jones and president, Enterprise Media Group; Brian Fitzgerald, senior director, integrated marketing, EMC; and Rene Bonvanie, EVP, Salesforce.com. Each will share their success stories and best practices in integrating sales and marketing.
The conference also will feature a presentation on building corporate reputation, titled “The Trust Barometer” by Bob Angus, president, A&R Edelman and Laurence Evans, president, StrategyOne; both companies are part of Edelman, the largest independent global PR firm. The presentation was originally presented at the 2007 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
Richard Eldh, SiriusDecisions co-founder and Summit 2007 chair, said, “We’re anticipating a great turnout with our lineup of strong speakers and the release of our best practices research findings. The conference is all about helping B2B companies improve their top and bottom lines through better integration of sales and marketing. That begins with an understanding of what best in class companies are doing.”
The premiere B2B conference, sponsored by Brainshark, Eloqua, Dow Jones and Pragmatech among others, is expected to attract more than 250 sales and marketing executives for three days of keynote presentations, networking and interactive learning sessions. The conference is open to the public; for an agenda and registration information, please visit http://www.siriusdecisions.com.
- Media wishing to cover any part of the conference should RSVP in advance to Wendy Marx/203-445-2850 or wendy @ marxcommunications.com or Rebecca Barber/203-665-4003 or rbarber @ siriusdecisions.com. *
SiriusDecisions executives and analysts will present the findings of their original research based on their 2006 and 2007 surveys of 300 sales and marketing executives worldwide. The research presentations will include:
- Field Marketing 2.0: An overview of best practices and key vendors in the next generation of demand creation marketing process and the technologies accelerating this shift.
- Marketing Productivity: The introduction of a best practices model for measuring marketing productivity, along with a review of metrics used by best practice organizations to measure ROI and other metrics.
- Marketing Tactics: The results of a survey on which marketing tactics are most productive and why.
- Sales Productivity: How organizations are measuring sales productivity today, along with the introduction of a best in class model for sales productivity.
- Sales Readiness: How high growth companies are using this new sales role and how sales and marketing organizations can benefit from this emerging function.
There also will be a vendor showcase, where key suppliers share their solutions for enabling sales and marketing alignment and the acceleration of predictable revenues.
Additional sponsors include: Alinean, Aprimo, Avitage, Genius, Harte-Hanks, Hoovers, iCentera, KnowledgeStorm, Manticore, OneSource, Rainmaker, Sant, SAVO, TrueAdvantage, WebReply and Winn.
SiriusDecisions provides senior-level executives with the sales and marketing operational intelligence required to improve topline performance through its Executive Advisory Services, Benchmark Assessment Services, Management Consulting Services and Events. The unique combination of thought leadership, benchmark data, analytic tools, best practices and access to a peer and analyst network allow SiriusDecisions clients to quickly receive the critical insight they need to make decisions effectively. Additional information can be found on the company’s Web site at http://www.siriusdecisions.com or by calling (203) 665-4000.
Marx Communications, Inc.
Phone: (203) 665-4003
Fax: (203) 665-4001
# # #