Nashville, TN (PRWEB) April 19, 2007
Accent Realty Group has just announced the launch of their new website at http://www.NashvilleRealEstateAuthority.com. The site is one of the most refreshing, comprehensive websites to serve people looking for property in Nashville, Tennessee and surrounding areas. Prospective clients can search the Nashville MLS (Multiple Listing System) for a complete listing of all properties currently on the market.
Nashville Real Estate Authority website users can do a specific searches to find exactly what they are looking for including:
- waterfront lake properties
- estate houses for sale
- Nashville luxury homes
This dynamic new website also allows users to save their search favorites and compare them any time, or sign up for a new listing alert to be sent via email as soon as new properties are listed. Other helpful features include the ability to:
- check the property tax information for any county in Middle Tennessee
- check Nashville property values
- see what homes have sold for and compare the sales price to list price
- read the average days the properties were on the market before being sold
- view easy-to-read statistics to use when structuring your offer to purchase homes in Nashville.
This in-depth website is designed to acquaint you, as a newcomer to this fast-growing community, by offering an interactive map of Davidson and surrounding counties. The map easily highlights neighborhoods as well as points of interest as a user hover their mouse over it, and more information is available with a click of the mouse.
The site also features “Real Estate University”, where visitors can research pertinent topics such as C.L.U.E. Insurance Reports, Title Insurance, Home Safety, Bump Key Security, Bi-Weekly Mortgage Savings, Credit Report Issues, Architectural Styles, and the Use of Color in a Home. There is nothing generic about this totally customer oriented site.
Website visitors can also:
- learn about the schools in specific areas of Middle Tennessee
- check for registered sex offenders in the area
- read about current market trends
- view photos of area golf courses and lakes
- learn about fun and educational activities for kids
- read information about Nashville’s major employers
Buyers can even go online and choose their own closing gift from Uttermost, manufacturers of gorgeous home décor items. An online home décor specialty store offering hard-to-find and one-of-a-kind items will soon be part of this website.
It’s easy to see why the Nashville Real Estate Authority website is quickly becoming a favorite among newcomers to the Nashville area. It’s the place to be for property in Nashville, Tennessee.
Accent Realty Group is an Exclusive Buyer Agency real estate firm, affiliated with the National Exclusive Buyers Agents Association (NAEBA). They never take listings and therefore have no possible conflict of interest in a home purchase transaction. True buyers agents (ones that never take listings) are very few in number. Due to the conflict of interest that exists in most real estate transactions, numerous leading magazine articles advise people to try to find one of these agents to represent them in their home purchase.