Fort Wayne, IN (PRWEB) April 16, 2007
Celebrity moms Kate Winslet, Reese Witherspoon, Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow are among the 15 hot poshy mommies in Hollywood who received Bercot's latest fashion trends for their children from the "Glamour Guru" herself, Jayneoni Moore.
Jayneoni Moore is best known for her insight on fashion and glamour and the season's most wanted items. Moore can be found making regular appearances on shows including CNN, Insider Access Hollywood, MTV, Entertainment Tonight, The Hollywood Reporter and other mainstream fashion style shows on television.
Who got what:
- "Runway Diva" was received by Kate Winslet's daughter, Mia'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter, Apple, received the "London Calling" Dress and matching hat.
- Ave, Reese Witherspoon's daughter, got the May dress.
- Both of Brooke Shield's daughters received the "Sweet Adeline" chenille bodice dress.
- Marsha Cross's twin baby girls received "Cris Cross Applesauce"
- Shiloh Jolie, daughter of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, received "Autumn Vineyard" 2pc set, while big sister, Zahara, received the matching dress.
- Courtney Cox's sweet little Coco, received one of Bercot's latest spring designs, the "Tribeca" Wrap dress and hat.
- Tullah Dempsey, Patrick Dempsey's little gal received the "Miss Swiss" dress.
- Little Willow Smith, daughter of Will Smith, received the dress from the "Retro Euro" collection.
Bercot Children's Wear creates whimsical plus traditional vintage style children are clothing with a touch of funk! Her clothing reminds us why kid's need to look like kid's and that her designs in children's clothing are as unique as each child themselves.
# # #