New York, NY (PRWEB) April 17, 2007
LAPTOP -- Mobile Solutions for Business & Life announces the 2007 winners of its annual Mobile Maverick Awards. Chosen by LAPTOP's editors, these awards honor five groundbreaking mobile products introduced by the hottest technology startup companies. In other words, these innovations will make you say "whoa."
The winners are featured in the May 2007 issue, which goes on sale today. The article is also available online at http://www.laptopmag.com/features/Mobile-Maverick-Awards-2007.
The 2007 winners are:
- Slacker Portable Radio Player is a portable audio player that will allow users to sync their customized Internet radio stations to the device via Wi-Fi or USB -- for free.
- Flipstart 1.0 is a palm-sized "super-compact PC" with a unique clamshell design, innovative external display and built-in mobile broadband.
- Dash Navigation Dash Express is a GPS device that features real-time traffic flow information, Web-based local search and constantly connected service.
- Powercast's Powercaster, which works using a RF signal, is a true wireless charger designed for consumer electronics, cell phones, PC accessories, toys and medical implants.
- Zink Imaging endows devices like cell phones and digital cameras with built-in printers that don't require ink cartridges but instead use the company's "zero ink" technology.
LAPTOP Magazine also identified "Ten Companies to Watch," companies whose impressive products and innovations have the potential to make it a big impact in the technological world: Boston-Power, Eyejot, Meraki Networks, Mobio Networks, Sharpcast, SimulScribe, Sipphone, Teleflip, Whisher and Zing. Read about these companies online. http://www.laptopmag.com/features/Ten-Tech-Startups-To-Watch
About LAPTOP Magazine & Laptopmag.com
LAPTOP -- Mobile Solutions for Business & Life celebrates the infusion of mobile technology in our daily lives, and its pages provide the information, advice, and insights that enable its readers to thrive in a wireless world. LAPTOP is the leading source of mobile technology information and serves as the essential guide for both mobile professionals and tech-savvy consumers who want to make informed buying decisions and stay connected and entertained on the go.
Contact: Candice Clayton, Marketing Coordinator
(212) 807-8220 ~ cclayton @ bedfordmags.com