We've all been there, I've been there -- watching my business plans change and not being able to change my travel without massive hassles. While most online travel tools today are either geared for leisure or corporate travelers, TripSync is the first tool designed with the small business traveler in mind.
White Plains, NY (PRWEB) April 16, 2007
A watershed arrives for business travelers everywhere as Portaga introduces TripSync™, the free travel tool that simplifies, organizes and synchronizes the entire business travel process for one or multiple travelers directly through Microsoft® Outlook. Small and medium-sized businesses are reclaiming control over their travel as TripSync empowers businesses, individual travelers or their assistants to book, change and manage all aspects of their trip within a single screen.
TripSync is a free Web 2.0 application that can be accessed at http://www.tripsync.com or by downloading the TripSync button into Outlook and Internet Explorer toolbars. TripSync integrates and synchs "live data" itineraries into Outlook so flight, rental cars and restaurant reservations are accessible and changeable, anytime, anywhere. To make a change to an itinerary, it's as simple as drag, drop and go. Business travelers can also automatically notify other travelers of itinerary changes with just one click, right from their calendar.
Portaga CEO and Founder Robert Kost said, "We've all been there, I've been there -- watching my business plans change and not being able to change my travel without massive hassles. While most online travel tools today are either geared for leisure or corporate travelers, TripSync is the first tool designed with the small business traveler in mind."
TripSync's advanced interface provides business travelers with breakthrough features that naturally complement the way business people travel and work:
- Integrated Travel Scheduling: TripSync allows users to easily organize travel for one traveler of the whole company to any number of destinations right through a single Outlook interface. They can book, confirm, synchronize and notify all travelers as easily as setting up a meeting.
- Book and Hold: The challenges of coordinating schedules and getting approvals for business travel for one or multiple people are alleviated as TripSync users can reserve flight, hotel and car reservations for up to 24 hours and "lock-in" reservations while they confirm and coordinate travel plans.
- PDA Synchronization: TripSync not only synchs travel plans with Blackberry®, Treo® or any web-based, Windows device, but now travels can change travel plans right with a simple drag and drop.
- Registration liberation: Travelers can register and create profiles as an individual, group or company to make booking and tracking trip expenses, even easier.
- Great Low Prices: TripSync accesses the same extensive inventory of flights, hotels and rental cars found on other travel sites such as Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity. Travelers get the lowest available prices, best availability and even tie into special deals and packages available only from Portaga and its partners.
- 24/7 Support: TripSync puts a knowledgeable travel professional at the users' fingertips, 24 hours a day when they need them the most.
TripSync is designed to meet the needs of the "unmanaged" business traveler -- a $9.2 billion market comprised largely of small and medium sized enterprises. Forrester Research estimates that roughly 60% of the nation's business travelers are unmanaged and create their itineraries most often via online sites or through leisure travel agents or by contacting travel suppliers directly. With TripSync, small and mid-sized businesses benefit by dramatically reducing the time, resources and personnel needed to book, change and manage travel.
TripSync is the free, Web 2.0 travel tool that allows business travelers to book, change and manage travel directly from their calendar with a few simple clips. TripSync simplifies, organizes and synchronizes business travel for one or multiple travelers by creating live data itineraries right in Outlook. TripSync makes creating or changing travel plans as easy as scheduling a meeting. Designed with an inherent understanding of how small and medium sized companies work, TripSync was developed by veteran business travelers at Portaga, Inc., a web services company based in White Plains, NY. For more information about TripSync and how to get it, go to http://www.tripsync.com.
This press release has been distributed by SalemGlobal Internet Interactive Public Relations. Based in New York City, SalemGlobal (salemglobal.com) optimizes websites to increase traffic from search engines for the travel, legal, healthcare, automotive and real estate industries, provides lead generation and improves conversion of site visitors to buyers. Other services include general website marketing, search engine optimization, ecommerce solutions, content management systems, website hosting, web design and maintenance. Contact President Dov Weinstock at 646-217-4689.