We're hoping visitors to minonline will breathe a sigh of relief that we're giving them something unique and helpful.
Rockville, MD (PRWEB) April 18, 2007
Breaking media news, proprietary data, unparalleled coverage of media people, a jobs board and an emedia services directory are just some of the new features on the newly redesigned minonline.com, the Web site of leading industry publications Media Industry Newsletter (min), min's b2b, min's Digital Media Report and min magazine.
The Web site, at http://www.minonline.com, is designed for magazine and other media executives and professionals at advertising agencies and corporations that work with magazine brands.
Among the unique features at http://www.minonline.com are:
- Min Boxscores: competitive intelligence on print advertising pages and Web site traffic
- Breaking News & Views: trusted, reliable coverage of media developments from min's award winning editorial staff
- Min Digital Center: coverage of media brands online and who's succeeding/who's not
- Data Center: the numbers and trends, filtered
- Business Casual: min's sober coverage of media events
- Advertising/Client: making the relationship work
- Out of Office: the publishing life, after hours
- Emedia directory: new media companies and services to consider
- Media Books: minonline's picks for readings that'll make you smarter
- Archives: articles from min and min's b2b reaching back more than 10 years
- Blog Central: including The minsider Blog written by minonline editor Jeremy Greenfield
"We redesigned this Web site with our time-strapped readers in mind who need a place to go for trusted and reliable news and intelligence," says Diane Schwartz, Vice President and Group Publisher of min. "We're hoping visitors to minonline will breathe a sigh of relief that we're giving them something unique and helpful."
Visitors to minonline are also kept up to date on awards programs, new reports and white papers, industry events and more. Subscribers to min and min's b2b also have special sections for paid subscribers only that offer more than a decade's worth of articles, research, and "minsider" commentary from editorial heavyweights Steve Cohn, Jeremy Greenfield and Steve Smith.
Minonline is a product of the Media/PR Group of Access Intelligence which includes min, min's b2b, min magazine, min's Advertising Report, min's Digital Media Report. Other min products include the Best of the Web Awards, the Sales Executive of the Year Awards, Integrated Marketing Awards, Hottest Launches Awards and http://www.minonline.com. The sold-out min day digital media Summit took place April 19 in New York.
# # #