New York, NY (PRWEB) April 20, 2007
Aliasline, a privacy protection service that allows people to connect over the phone without the risks associated with sharing personal contact information, today announced a partner program that allows newspaper classified departments and classified websites to offer anonymous, disposable local phone numbers to advertisers.
With Aliasline, classifieds publishers can offer advertisers:
- Security: Reduce risk of identity theft and threats to personal safety
- Privacy: Connect with others without revealing their personal phone number
- Convenience: Prevent unwanted calls post sale
- Local Presence: A local number in the advertiser's target market
- Ease: It's quick and easy to register for, use and deactivate Aliasline
"Sixty-four percent of Americans are concerned about finding their phone number on the internet," said CEO Shai Fischer, Aliasline. "Our phones have become an integrated part of our lives. Aliasline lets people give out a number without revealing a personal home or cell number, and enables users to disconnect that number when the item is sold."
Aliasline offers significant benefits to its classifieds partners including:
- Improved Bottom Line: Generate immediate high margin revenues
- Customer Satisfaction: Address a tangible customer need
- Valuable Business Data: Gain insight into ad effectiveness
- Competitive Advantage: Differentiate classifieds service to customers
Aliasline has created a simple interface that allows publishers to integrate the service into their websites and call centers with minimal investment. Partners can experience the benefits of Aliasline through the Aliasline rapid start channel initiative before committing to full integration.
Aliasline is available now. For details contact Amy Rabinovitz, VP Marketing at amyr @ aliasline.com.
Aliasline is a privacy protection service that allows people to connect over the phone, without the risks associated with sharing personal contact information. Founded in September 2005 by a team of business and technology veterans, Aliasline launched its beta service in October 2006. Aliasline is offered to consumers through channel partnerships with leading print and online classifieds publishers, dating and social networking sites, job search sites and online marketplaces.
Jones PR for Aliasline
Kristin @ jonespr.net