San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 19, 2007
Podcast Hotel III San Francisco celebrates digital entertainment at the intersection of indie culture, music, arts and technology. The conference will be held Friday, April 20 and Saturday, April 21, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM, both days at The Swedish American Hall, 2174 Market Street in San Francisco.
This grassroots, 'un-conference' is a unique forum for industry experts, and novices alike, to explore important issues that surround digital culture during panel discussions such as:
- Content management and distribution
- The State of Vlogging: What's new? Here to Stay? How is the community evolving?
- Women Breakingthrough: The Digital Landscape Today.
- Copyright Battles: Webcast Rate Hikes, Video Sharing, and the RIAA's War on Students
- Building a Fan Base in the Age of the Internet Rock Star
- Music, Podcasts and Online Communities
Featured speakers include:
- Josh Wolf, 'The Revolution Will Be Televised';
- Andrew Baron, Rocketboom, Vlogger for Edwards' Campaign;
- Justin.tv, CEO and lead cameraman
- Kevin Seal, podcast producer for Pandora
- Robert Scoble, VP of Media Development, PodTech.Network Inc.
- Ted Kartzman, Senior Manager, Independent Labels, RealNetworks
- Jonathan Cobb, founder, Kiptronic
- Exclusive Screening: 'OBSCURA' - Documentary on 'FIRST LOVE' - only surviving film directed by Jim Morrison of the Doors, while at UCLA film school.
- Lunchtime Discussion on 4/20: 'Bumrush The Charts' - lead by Corey Denis, IODA Digital Marketing Manager
*Media attend free of charge - please RSVP to confirm.
*Invitation-only wrap-up party on 4/21 featuring Honeycut, and Dat'r plus two DJs, at exclusive new San Francisco venue - information available at conference, upon arrival.
For more information, please visit http://www.podcasthotel.com
MEDIA CONTACT: LaurieAnne Lassek: 415.225.2236 | lalassek(at)comcast.net