(PRWEB) April 20, 2007
Recent advances in technology, as well as the need for greener and more efficient buses, have created a wealth of opportunities and challenges to those involved in the bus industry. Additionally, the need to expand London's transport infrastructure ahead of the 2012 Olympics has also provided a catalyst to modernise and galvanise the wider bus industry.
IMechE has organised this one-day conference to be held in London to examine recent developments in the bus industry and analyse future trends in manufacture, safety, technology and low-carbon buses.
With presentations and Roundtable discussions by key bus manufacturers, technology companies and end users, this conference aims to be a comprehensive guide to recent and future developments within the bus industry.
Benefits of Attendance:
- Engage in Roundtable discussions with leading manufacturers and regulators
- Meet the companies developing alternative fuels for buses
- Discuss the implications of Whole Vehicle Type Approval and up-coming legislation
- Hear presentations from major manufacturers on subjects from design to emissions
- Gain insight into the future technological development of buses
- Hear the opportunities the Olympics in 2012 have created
- Discuss the development of low-carbon hybrids
Who Should Attend?
- Manufacturers and designers of buses and coaches
- Bus operators and suppliers
- Manufacturers and suppliers of alternative fuel for buses and coaches
- Designers and manufactures of new bus technology
- All bus and coach companies wishing to hear the latest updates on new rules and regulations, such as EU Whole Vehicle Type Approval and low emissions regulations