We’re very excited to launch the first annual Xtreme Sourcing Games
Wilder, VT (PRWEB) April 19, 2007
AIRS -- the leader in recruitment training, technology and outsourcing – announces the launch of the 2007 Xtreme Sourcing Games. Recruiters can submit their best tips for sourcing candidates and be entered to win valuable prizes, as well as the opportunity for their tips to be recognized and published in AIRS future courses and webinars.
"We’re very excited to launch the first annual Xtreme Sourcing Games," said Laura Stoker, Senior Director of Training for AIRS, "We know that ‘in-the-trenches’ recruiters have some of the best ideas for sourcing hard-to-find candidates, and this is a great way for them to submit their top tips and be recognized in the industry as leaders among their peers when it comes to best ideas in sourcing."
Recruiters have until June 15, 2007 to enter their sourcing tips at http://www.airsdirectory.com/mc/forms_sourcing_games.guid. After June 15th, all entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges who will select the most innovative ideas. One grand prize winner will receive a 1-year subscription to AIRS Recruiter Academy, with access to over 30 AIRS courses valued at $3995. Three runners-up will receive a free AIRS training class of their choice valued at $1395. In addition, the top entries will be compiled and recognized in future AIRS courses, as well as a webinar to be held June 28th, 2007 on ‘Recruiters Best New Ideas in Internet Sourcing.’
AIRS is the only organization with a research organization dedicated to monitoring and researching the web with the goal of developing next generation sourcing tactics that guarantee recruiters are on the cutting edge of candidate generation concepts and strategies. AIRS recently introduced XtremeLab, the most advanced Internet sourcing course on the market, which provides this cutting-edge training. The course also offers a new industry standard in recruiter certification with the Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter designation (ACIR). All attendees who pass a certification exam are given this elite certification to prove that they have mastered these advanced sourcing techniques.
- How to find the secret 'back-doors' that lead to staff directories, employee lists and unique documents
- New Xtreme strings and commands that return the highest caliber names faster than ever before
- How to configure free web crawlers that build networking databases automatically
- Up to five ways to find more names from professional organizations and blogs
- The latest and greatest tools for browsers that allow recruiters to "powersurf" the net -- making sourcing faster, easier, and more structured
- New search commands that return the freshest names and profiles on the web
- Three ways to tap into the hidden web - to find the names, contact information, and directories that have been removed because they were so valuable to recruiters
For additional information on the XtremeLab workshop or to view a current course schedule, please visit http://www.airsdirectory.com/mc/training_xtreme_lab.guid
AIRS (http://www.airsdirectory.com) is a diversified Human Capital Solutions company providing industry-leading training and certification, executive education and sophisticated Web tools for Talent Acquisition, Performance Development and Career Transition to more than 70 percent of the Fortune 500 as well as market-leading companies in virtually every industry. Founded in 1997, AIRS is headquartered in Wilder, VT.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.