Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) April 20, 2007
ATAGO reduces prices up to 18% on digital benchtop RX-alpha series refractometers. Customers can now find savings of up to $2,000.00 per instrument, and still count upon the high quality and reliability that ATAGO has provided for over 67 years.
The first and most innovative refractometer of its kind, the RX-5000alpha features an internal Peltier thermo-module, which eliminates the need for an external waterbath to maintain the temperature of a sample measurement. This allows for quicker and more accurate readings, saving the operator useful desktop space in the lab.
The RX-5000α has a high level of accuracy (±0.03% Brix, ±0.00004 Refractive Index (nD)) across its wide measuring range (0-100% Brix, 1.32700-1.58000 nD). The RX-5000alpha is a benchmark in high-end refractometers proven as an important addition to any lab, be it in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, or research and development industries.
The RX-5000α has evolved since its release in 2000 with the development of the newest RX models. The RX-alpha series has since expanded to include five unique models, each manufactured with a specific emphasis for the different goals of the industries they serve
- The RX-7000α features a wider measurement range (1.3250 to 1.7000 nD), and the Peltier operates up to 70° C. The higher temperature is necessary for businesses measuring samples that may not fully be liquid at 60° C; or those that have a refractive index above 1.58000; such as flavoring, cosmetics, and the petroleum industries.
- The RX-9000α combines the features of the RX-7000α and RX-5000α into one high-performance instrument. The high accuracy and wide range make for a powerful measuring device that is ready for any liquid sample. This unit is especially useful for a user that is testing a wide range of samples, or developing new chemicals or products.
- The RX-5000α-Bev has identical features to the RX-5000α, with a virtually flat sample stage, which makes clean-up quicker and easier - ideal for viscous or oily samples.
- The RX-007α is the newest member of the series with the highest level of Brix accuracy (±0.005%) while measuring out to the sixth decimal place in nD. This model is ideal for low-concentration samples, such as diet and sport drinks, vitamin-enriched water, tea and herbal tea beverages. Users measuring samples under 5.000% Brix can benefit from the higher accuracy, packaged with a reliable and easy to use ATAGO interface.
Despite annual cost increases that affect retail prices for any product, ATAGO has maintained prices for the RX-alpha series for over five years, while delivering the unmatched production quality and accuracy that customers have come to expect. Now in 2007, ATAGO has taken the next step forward by significantly lowering the suggested US List Prices for all models of the RX-alpha series by as much as $2,000.00! Contact ATAGO USA for the latest prices, and to inquire after the model that will best suit your applications.
ISO 9001 certified, ATAGO has been one of the leading manufacturers of refractometers for 67 years. ATAGO instruments have come to be widely used to measure liquid concentrations in over 140 countries.
ATAGO features a very wide range of products, including:
- Digital Portable refractometers (with water resistance and high accuracy)
- Digital Benchtop refractometers (with internal temperature control)
- Abbe refractometers (with multi-wavelength capabilities)
- Hand-held Analog refractometers (with ATC and IP65 water resistance)
- Polarimeters (semi and fully automatic)
Please visit us at our website, http://www.atago.net, for more information. A dedicated Customer Service Representative is also waiting to speak with you at 1-877-ATAGO-USA (1-877-282-4687).