We are honored to receive this award because it is the direct result of the superior service we provide for our customers
Kennesaw, GA (PRWEB) April 22, 2007 -
First Fence of Georgia (1stfence.com) has been selected as a 2006 Angie's List Super Service Award® Recipient. The award is given annually to companies that achieved and maintained a superior service rating on Angie's List (angieslist.com) throughout the year. There are more than 283,000 companies that have been put on Angie's List by consumers, and fewer than 5 percent of these companies are eligible for the recognition.
Angie's List is where consumers share their ratings and reviews on the local companies they hire. Members of Angie's List also check the list's more than 270 categories for highly rated companies before they hire. Company ratings are based strictly on feedback from members of Angie's List. Companies cannot pay to be on the list, nor can they put themselves on the list. Angie's List currently has more than 500,000 members in 124 major cities across the U.S.
"We are honored to receive this award because it is the direct result of the superior service we provide for our customers," says J.C. Ordono, president of First Fence of Georgia. "Choosing the right company to install your fence is an important decision. You are making a substantial investment in your home or business property. The company you choose should provide you with fencing that meets your requirements for attractive appearance, safety, and structural integrity."
When you are ready to embark on a home or business fence project, finding the right fence installation company and/or materials may seem like a daunting task. First Fence of Georgia (1stfence.com), a leading fence company located in metro Atlanta, has put their expertise to work in the development of the following seven tips for a successful fence installation.
1. Do your research. Finding the right provider is not as simple as opening up a phone directory. Research the internet using search engines such as Google, Yahoo or MSN. Angie's List (angieslist.com) is a great resource for finding service providers because all the ratings are provided by actual users of the company's services. Whether you have internet access or not, ask friends or colleagues for recommendations.
2. Narrow your search down to two or three companies. A good fencing provider will not provide you with an exact estimate by phone, but should come to your property and then provide you with an estimate. The estimator is your first view into the company. They should be knowledgeable, reliable, prompt, and courteous.
3. Use a local provider. If you have a problem with your installation and the company is based in another state, you may not be able to drive to their office (or have a decision maker drive to your property) to come to a resolution. On the positive side, a visit to their headquarters will give you an idea of how they do business and could possibly foreshadow how your installation will turn out. If they run a clean, tight ship, chances are your project will be run the same way.
4. Use a company that's been in business for at least two years. Even if the company is young, find out who the principals are and how long they've been in the fencing business. You will most likely receive a better product, better installation, and sometimes, a better warranty from a company that's staffed by highly trained, seasoned fence installation professionals.
5. Hire a specialist. Higher quality fencing is produced by a company that only provides fences and fence products, as opposed to a home improvement generalist.
6. Check professional affiliations to see if the company is a member in good standing of associations like the local Better Business Bureau, a home builders association, and/or the American Fence Association.
7. After all this, if you decide that you would rather do the work yourself, gather all the knowledge you possibly can before you embark on the project. Ask the companies you interviewed where they get their materials or if they provide materials for do-it-yourselfers. If they do, chances are they will sell you the same materials they use for installations.
About the Leading Fence Installation Company
Located just north of metro Atlanta in Kennesaw, Georgia, First Fence of Georgia is a leading fence company specializing in wood, vinyl, chain link, and decorative metal fencing along with security gates, gate operators, trellises and arbors. The company offers a wide variety of residential and commercial fencing installation services along with fencing materials for wholesale and to "do-it-yourself" customers. The company is also the recipient of a 2006 Super Service Award from Angie's List for achieving and maintaining a Superior service rating throughout the year. For more information, contact First Fence of Georgia at 770-422-9996 or visit 1stfence.com.
For more information about Angie's List, please contact Kevin Gray at 317-808-3349.