TRANSYLVANIA, Europe (PRWEB) April 24, 2007
As everybody can imagine Transylvania is all about stunning scenery and terrific places. Everyone knows and fears Dracula; still everyone wants to travel to Transylvania. Transylvania and the Carpathian mountains are the very best parts of Romania. So, the ones interested in learning the truth, being charmed by the legend and enjoying the best Dracula experience ever, are welcomed to travel to Transylvania and join the Vampire in Transylvania tour.
The prestigious Fodor's travel guide, placed this type of tour, Vampire in Transylvania -- Halloween departure, (Halloween in Transylvania with Vlad the Impaler) in Top ten must-do adventures that will make 2007 one year to remember. (http://www.fodors.com/wire/archives/002222.cfm)
Special events experienced in this Romanian vacation:
- Killing of the Living Dead ritual - Helping a haunted spirit to gain his peace - attending the ritual of killing a vampire
- learning how to make a special stake to kill a Vampire from the Vampire Wooden Stake Specialist, a famous woodcraftsman from Maramures
- visiting Bran Castle, Peles Castle, Corvinesti and Savarsin Castle - Legendary castles in Transylvania with plenty of good stories for a Dracula tour
- Special accommodations, the finest selections of "Dracula Hotels" including Dracula's Castle in Transylvania - Bram Stoker's imaginary castle in Borgo Pass where, he placed the Bloody Count Dracula, accommodation and candle lit dinner,
- Discovering Dracula's descendants - paying a visit to Misiuga, Baron of Dracula in his windswept tower in Bistrita citadel
- enjoy Jonathan Harker's Menu - the same meal Bram Stoker's hero served when in Bistrita citadel
- Vampire menu for dinner in Turda to find out why it's worth killing for a meal
- traditional dinner in Sibiu, the Cultural Capital of Europe in 2007
- during farewell dinner a Survivor's Certificate will be handed over (collecting stamps all along the itinerary to prove one's courage)
The tour is intended to Halloween enthusiasts, Transylvania's lovers, culture and history fans, adventure seekers. Minimum age required 14.
Departing from Bucharest on June 22, July 13, August 10, 2007 Vampire in Transylvania offers a 7 days trip back in time, following Jonathan Harker's footsteps but revealing the genuine historical facts and places. Includes the unique medieval citadel of Sighisoara -- Vlad the Impaler's birth place, the Saxon city of Brasov, Bistrita Citadel, the royal Peles Castle, the mysterious Bran Castle as well as Dracula's Castle in Borgo Pass. In addition, the special activities prepared, all along the itinerary, bring out the essence of the genuine Transylvanian Folklore.
Here is what Steve and Karen from Beverly Hills (referred to Transylvania Live by Let's Travel agency from Santa Monica, California, (http://www.letstravel-sm.com) said after their Dracula experience from 2006: "It is very obvious that Transylvania Live goes to extraordinary lengths to make sure its clients are satisfied. We are very thankful to Andras for being not only a well-informed guide but also for being courteous, dependable, friendly, and always doing his best make sure that the trip was a pleasant experience for us, which it was".
The tour can be booked by calling US Toll-free: 866-376-6183; UK Toll-free: 0-808-101-6781
Online secured reservations and payments can be made (Visa and Mastercard). Offline, by fax, by telephone, bank transfer, Moneybookers or Western Union. Or by contacting a local travel agent; sending an email to Transylvania Live to recommend the nearest travel agency which sells the tour (more than 4000 in US).
Being a very popular tour, Vampire in Transylvania is often sold out well in advance; in fact the reservations for 2007 have already started so hurry up and join the tour.
Transylvania Live is a Romanian tour operator agency, based in Transylvania, focused on Eastern Europe, operating in Romania and Hungary, an expert in Transylvania, always glad to welcome new guests. The company's priorities are to offer uncompromising quality, outstanding services and great value for money. Transylvania Live, expert in Transylvania, is a tour operator member of the American Society of Travel Agents.
Founded in 1995, Transylvania Live powers the Romanian travel section for more than 4000 websites of travel agencies and agents in USA.
US Toll-free: 866-376-6183; UK Toll-free: 0-808-101-6781; Romania: +40-364-405-641