These new features set a standard for what to expect in an intelligent organizational charting system. In particular, there has been significant interest in the ability to collect and write back information gathered from the employee community, which is often socialized for the first time in organizations through the organizational chart.
Atlanta, Ga. (PRWEB) April 23, 2007
HumanConcepts, the developer of OrgPlus®, today at the Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG) and SAP SAPPHIRE ’07 Conference announced the release of OrgPlus Enterprise 3.0. This latest release further establishes HumanConcepts as the industry leader in intelligent organizational charting and workforce planning. OrgPlus Enterprise 3.0 includes several new features to ease the management and visualization of corporate organizational structures. The new Change Management module provides the ability for inaccuracies or changes to organizational structures or workforce data to be changed and updated in the source human resources system.
OrgPlus Enterprise 3.0 is designed for organizations with more than 1,000 employees, and integrates with leading HR systems to provide easy and secure access to graphical views of employee information, organizational structures and directories through a web browser. OrgPlus provides executives with a real-time dashboard of their workforce, provides managers the tools and information they need to plan and action workforce change, and empowers employees with a better understanding of their organizations and available resources.
OrgPlus Enterprise 3.0 extends these benefits, with powerful new features, including:
- Improved Charting – Several new features enhance the presentation of more complex data structures, such as co-managers, alternate reporting relationships and multi-record boxes. Automatic branch style optimization now ensures the best possible layout for complex charts, while a new hotspot feature allows extended information to be presented for any employee record.
- Enhanced Analytics – A more sophisticated calculation engine provides for many new Excel-like calculations.
- Enhanced Administration – An additional level of administration provides easier and more secure management of chart, system and security parameters. Many more configuration options are now available through the OrgPlus Enterprise web-based interface.
- Enhanced Directories – Directories of non-hierarchical information, such as conference rooms or facilities can now be charted, and employees can also now customize their own views of specific charts.
- Orphan Management – This important new feature helps HR professionals capture and validate org structures and identify employees or positions with invalid or incomplete information.
- Email Alerts – This new administration feature enhances system messaging and data integrity.
- Deeper Sap Integration – OrgPlus Enterprise can now query SAP for Position-to-Position hierarchies in addition to the existing support for OrgUnit-to-OrgUnit hierarchies.
- Enhanced PDF and PowerPoint Publishing - Charts can now be published to PDF and PowerPoint in book format. A published book can include a cover page, table of contents and an index.
- New Change Management Module – This optional functionality facilitates the data validation and maintenance process in organizations, by allowing employees to submit change requests where data has changed, is incomplete or inaccurate. Requests enter a workflow process where they can be approved by an administrator and staged to be written back to the system of record. This new functionality has the potential to significantly improve data validation and integrity in organizations by allowing end users to report inaccurate information. It is also particularly useful in fast changing environments such as the retail industry, or in projects where data is being collected and consolidated for uploading into a new HR or ERP system.
“Our customers have been the driving force behind the new functionality in OrgPlus Enterprise,” said Martin Sacks, CEO of HumanConcepts. ”These new features set a standard for what to expect in an intelligent organizational charting system. In particular, there has been significant interest in the ability to collect and write back information gathered from the employee community, which is often socialized for the first time in organizations through the organizational chart.”
More information about OrgPlus Enterprise 3.0 and the Change Management module may be obtained at http://www.humanconcepts.com.
HumanConcepts is the leading provider of workforce modeling and intelligence solutions. With its OrgPlus technology charting millions of employees for organizations worldwide, including 400 of the Fortune 500, HumanConcepts has defined best practices in organizational charting. OrgPlus integrates with HR systems to automatically create, update and distribute organizational charts for team collaboration, workforce planning and critical decision-making. OrgPlus integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office applications.
HumanConcepts is based in California with offices in the United Kingdom and Germany and offers OrgPlus software and services worldwide. For more information visit http://www.humanconcepts.com.
Public Relations Manager
Direct: (415) 275-9182
This press release was distributed through eMediaWire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.