The release of AnswerSource 8.0 marks the premiere of the HCM industry’s first HR comprehensive communications suite that can truly stay with an employee throughout their entire employee life cycle
Novato, CA (PRWEB) April 24, 2007
Enwisen announced the completion of a major new release of its AnswerSource Knowledge Center, a comprehensive suite of on-demand HR communications applications. AnswerSource 8.0 features industry-leading onboarding orchestration, content advancements and user experience enhancements to solidify Enwisen’s position as the leader in hire-to-retire workforce communications technology.
Highlights of AnswerSource 8.0 enhancements include:
- Onboarding Orchestrator -- a comprehensive solution to help companies successfully automate the three key areas of onboarding: forms management, task management and socialization.
- Content enhancements -- including wellness content and a new Benefits 101 tour -- which helps customers with workforces new to electing their own employee benefits -- create more informed benefits consumers. AnswerSource 8.0 also features a new innovative, easy-to-use medical cost estimating tool that helps employees better estimate health care costs and choose the plans that best meet their families’ needs -- a highly valuable tool in health care cost containment initiatives.
- Reporting and analytics advancements -- including a graphics-based usage dashboard to help customers track workforce trends and continue to better serve their workforce communications needs.
- User experience enhancements -- including advanced personalization and search capabilities.
Improving the Employee Experience
“In today’s war for talent, companies are looking for ways to improve the experience of their employees from the day they apply for a position through to their retirement -- solidifying the bond between employer and employee,” said Deepjot Chhabra, Senior Vice President, Enwisen. “AnswerSource 8.0 provides a ‘hire-to-retire’ communications vehicle to affect the employee experience on a daily basis throughout the employee life cycle. For example, a job candidate can be given a guest ID to AnswerSource to do total rewards modeling -- helping attract talent. If hired, the new employee can use the same account, now with an activated ID, to pre-board so that they are productive on Day 1. Throughout the employee’s life cycle, they stay on AnswerSource to participate in wellness programs to reduce their healthcare liabilities, enroll in benefits, complete work/life events and more.
“The release of AnswerSource 8.0 marks the premiere of the HCM industry’s first HR comprehensive communications suite that can truly stay with an employee throughout their entire employee life cycle,” added Chhabra.
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Employee Self-Service and Portal Solutions
Hundreds of companies use AnswerSource as their employee portal, or to integrate in-context, personalized HR communications and decision support to their enterprise self-service and portal solutions. “Now that employee, manager and benefits self-service solutions -- as well as employee portals -- have reached mainstream adoption, employers are looking for ways to make them more effective. By integrating transactional self-service applications with on-demand HR communications applications, companies can achieve true self-service. This occurs when employees are able to get the information they need, when they need it, within the context of their day-to-day work/life transactions,” said James Holincheck, Research VP, Gartner.
The majority of Enwisen customers have successfully migrated to AnswerSource 8.0, which is now released for general availability.
For more information on AnswerSource 8.0, or a product demonstration, please contact:
Vice President, Marketing
Enwisen helps employers dramatically improve the employee experience by making “must do” workforce communications more effective, more strategic and less costly.
Our on-demand, personalized and searchable HR communications solutions -- for benefits decision support, onboarding, work/life events, employee policies, total rewards statements, manager effectiveness and HR/Service Center staff -- are rapidly deployed, provide a broad range of features for significantly less money than traditional communication venues and are maintained by Enwisen.
Our AnswerSource Knowledge Center suite has produced measurable ROI for hundreds of customers, including industry leaders like Yahoo!, Memorial Health Care, DHL, Harper Collins, W.L. Gore & Associates, Hannaford Bros. Cos., Masco and MasterBrand.
We help our customers execute on 5 key business objectives:
1. Reduce the cost of delivering benefits/HR services while increasing satisfaction and adoption.
2. Attract and retain talent.
3. Make managers more effective.
4. Create a more dynamic employee portal.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #