Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 30, 2007
Mosnar Communications, Inc. a global marketing and public relations firm today released their Top Five Hottest Trillion Dollar Target Markets picks. Pointing business marketing plans in new directions and eyeing target markets predicted to be worth trillions of dollars.
Ask almost any business owner and they will most likely agree that competition is stiff in today's business market. Finding the right marketing strategy to build a good customer database can be a real challenge for small businesses, as well as many major corporations. Mosnar Communications, Inc. arguably agrees that business competition is stiff but thinks that the main reason is because businesses fail to market properly.
"We have released the top five hottest target markets where we feel that businesses should immediately start directing their marketing efforts," stated CR Ransom, Chief Marketing Officer of Mosnar Communications, Inc. "If a business is in trouble and they are not concentrating on our hottest target markets picks they should seriously stop to consider why not."
Mosnar Communications, Inc. Top Five Hottest Trillion Dollar Target Markets:
1. Target Multicultural Market - A $1 trillion dollar buying power predicted by 2010. When targeting this market consideration of cultural perspective and media stereotypes are vital. Conducting market research and consumer insights will be a primary element and bilingual promotions should be incorporated.
According to Packaged Facts and the Selig Center for Economic Growth located at the University of Georgia, "African American consumers will swell to $1 trillion by 2010. The national share of buying power for African Americans will increase to 8.6% by 2010 from 8.4% in 2005, per Selig. Hispanic buying power is projected to rise to 9.2% from 8.1%; Asian American buying power will rise to 4.9% from 4.4%, while American Indian buying power will stay steady at 0.6%."
2. Target Baby Boomers - A buying power of over $2.1 trillion dollars. There are over 78 million baby boomers and every eight-seconds a baby boomer turns 60, totaling 11,000 baby boomers turning 60 a day. Targeting this audience requires a vast knowledge of cultural values. Implementation of product and service value is primary and referral networks are key elements to building strong client loyalty. Support groups and tradeshow affiliations recommended.
This is the first generation in their golden-haired years that marketers can primarily reach most through email and cell phones.
3. Target Green Industry - The green market is valued at $227 billion dollars per year and expected to reach $1 trillion dollars by 2020. Environmental friendly approach introduced with product or service offerings is the best solution to approach this market. Direct implementation of environmental friendly practices in everyday business is strongly encouraged.
Environmental friendly business practices include carpooling, telecommuting, bicycling, recycling, organic purchasing, public transportation, and alternative energy sources.
4. Target Alpha Moms - Holding the power to make 80% of the family purchases and a yearly buying power the same as Great Britain, spending $1.7 trillion dollars a year! Online marketing a resourceful solution to reach this target audience. Product or service offerings should emphasis in-depth detail of features and benefits. Production of quality product or service offerings a constant demand for this market. Strong peer influence and networks trendy practice.
5. Target Mobile Market - Today the worldwide mobile data market is worth 100 billion dollars and by 2015 the mobile content market is predicted to be worth $1 trillion dollars. Today mobile websites offer an opportunity to reach 1.8 billion consumers through cell phones. Targeting this market is setup to be the largest circulation to reach consumers in the world.
If you would like more information about this release please contact Mosnar Communications, Inc. directly via their website at http://www.mosnarcommunications.com or 1 (404) 696-4833.
CR "Cataunya" Ransom is the Co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Mosnar Communications, Inc. in metro Atlanta, Georgia. CR consults clients and speaks to audiences relating to global marketing and public relations practices. To contact her please visit her website at http://www.mosnarcommunications.com or call 1 (404) 696-4833.