Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) April 28, 2007
Mosnar Communications, Inc. a global marketing and public relations firm reaches out to give celebrities a little 101 in public relations crisis management when handling a nasty divorce. Actor Alec Baldwin recently made headlines with his frenzy-recorded message to his daughter being published and released in the media.
CR Ransom, of Mosnar Communications, Inc. seems to think that divorces are a private matter and communicating that message properly to the public is the key to keeping the paparazzi away. According to Ransom celebrities are viewed as icons and they do have a level of update communications responsibilities to the public. Fans become emotionally attached and request information from the media when they have no communications.
Mosnar Communications, Inc. PR Crisis Tips For Celebrity Divorces:
1. Request Privacy - Once a celebrity divorce process is started both parties should request that their fans and the media respect their privacy.
2. Hire Communications Representation - A public relations person should be retained to handle interacting with the public and media for the divorce only. Helping the couple by working with them both to represent their best public images.
3. Update Status - Continue to let the public and media know that this is a very private matter and that extreme privacy is requested.
4. Launch Website or Blog - Communicate with the public and media through updates via a special website or blog designated for divorce update news only.
5. Network Celebrity Help - Both parties should contact other celebrity friends and ask them to request privacy from the public and media for them as well.
To find out more information about this release please contact Mosnar Communications, Inc. directly via their website at http://www.mosnarcommunications.com or 1 (404) 696-4833.
CR "Cataunya" Ransom is the Co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Mosnar Communications, Inc. in metro Atlanta, Georgia. CR consults clients and speaks to audiences relating to global marketing and public relations practices. To contact her please visit her website at http://www.mosnarcommunications.com or call 1 (404) 696-4833.