Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 1, 2007
Screenflex cubical products from Worthington Direct (http://www.worthingtondirect.com) make today's cube workplace more productive and enjoyable.
Here's a short handbook about how to be a good cubicle neighbor.
● Do not barge into someone's cubicle space. Seek permission with a "knock" on the partition. Or try for some eye contact that tells you, "Yes, I can talk now."
● When walking by, refrain from glancing into everyone's space, craning your neck to see over partitions or staring at computer screens. And it's always bad form to hold impromptu meetings next to someone's cubicle wall.
● Go to the supply closet rather than "borrow" office provisions from other people's desks.
● Even though you can clearly hear others' phone conversations, they are private. Don't comment or ask questions about them.
● Leave voice mail or send e-mail when you want to talk to someone who's on the phone. It's not appropriate to stare at them until they hang up.
● Your phone is a marvelous piece of technology. Keep your voice low and you'll still be heard on the other end. Some exuberant people must develop a softer telephone voice.
● Put your telephone ringer on low and do the same with your computer volume. Better yet, mute your computer. Pagers and cell phones should be on vibrate.
●For private phone conversations use your cell phone away from the office or use a telephone in an unoccupied meeting room.
● Meet with clients and other guests in a conference room or other area away from the cube farm.
● Give a thought as to whether your office decorations, which are in plain view, might offend someone.
● Try not to shout questions or regale co-workers with anecdotes over the partitions.
● Restrain yourself from popping gum, clipping fingernails, cracking knuckles, smacking while eating, singing, drumming fingers or nervous tapping of any kind and refreshing your cologne. Phew.
Built for durability and versatility, Screenflex boasts anodized hinges; sound absorbing panels, self-leveling casters and control hinges locking panels in place. With a wide variety of fabrics, colors and sizes available, these room dividers will undoubtedly enhance and maximize the space in any office. Visit Worthington Direct (http://www.worthingtondirect.com) to find room dividers offering your employees the best in sound diverting, visually appealing office partitions!
To see and learn more about Screenflex products, click the link below:
After spending over 30 years in the school supply, church and equipment industry, Worthington Direct (http://www.worthingtondirect.com) knows what is important - selection, service, price and timing. Our goal is to make your purchasing job easier. With competitive pricing, knowledgeable sales associates, and "In Stock" products for quick, efficient shipping... Worthington Direct is committed to be your furniture resource. Schools and churches look to Worthington Direct for competitive pricing for school furniture, church furniture, preschool furniture, early childhood furniture, library furniture, desks, wholesale furniture, computer furniture, classroom furniture, chalkboards, office furniture, room dividers, storage cabinets, easels, display cases, cafeteria tables, activity tables, classroom desks, computer tables, desk chairs, lecterns, literature racks, office desks and risers among its large stock.
For more information contact Wren Ovard at 800-599-6636 or via email: wren(@)worthingtondirect.com.