With our combined experience in both asset management and software and systems development for financial services, we bring an unprecedented level of expertise to every client relationship
Denver (PRWEB) June 11, 2007 -–
CacheMatrix Holdings LLC http://www.cachematrix.com, the leading provider of institutional money market fund trading technology to global financial institutions, today rolled out a new website that features updated information and access to the firm’s growing list of financial services technology offerings.
The website, at http://www.cachematrix.com, offers streamlined information about the firm’s patent-pending institutional trading technology solutions for banks and financial institutions including:
- Institutional money market fund trading portals.
- Custom built institutional fixed income systems, variable NAV, and mutual fund trading platforms.
- “Mbox™”, a cutting-edge product designed to provide banks, broker/dealers and mutual fund families with real time trading activity and analytics for funds across the global market.
“We continue to experience record growth across our business lines, and our new website helps us highlight our core market strengths,” said CacheMatrix Founder and CEO George Hagerman. “This is a breakthrough year for us, as global banks and some of the world’s largest financial institutions have incorporated our technology solutions into their sales and operations divisions.”
Highlights for the first part of 2007 include:
- CacheMatrix has more than doubled its client base, which includes several of the largest banks and financial institutions in the world, as well as leading hedge fund administrators, custodians and mutual fund companies.
- The firm has significantly grown its technology service team by 25 personnel in the past year, and its plans for 2007 call for continued gradual expansion to meet market demand.
- In the first five months of 2007, the firm has seen a doubling of institutional money fund assets that are traded through financial institutions that use the CacheMatrix portal technology.
- CacheMatrix India, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CacheMatrix and fully-integrated facility based in Bangalore, India, opened earlier this year, providing clients with a 24-hour global product development and support model enabled by SAS70 process, CMMI software development methodology, Microsoft Team Foundation Server and sophisticated telecommunication infrastructure
Hagerman credits strong leadership across the CacheMatrix organization for the firm’s phenomenal growth. “With our combined experience in both asset management and software and systems development for financial services, we bring an unprecedented level of expertise to every client relationship,” said Hagerman.
About CacheMatrix Holdings, LLC
CacheMatrix is the leading financial software provider (SaaS) of on-line institutional trading systems for banks and financial institutions worldwide, providing turnkey solutions for money market portal technology, as well as fixed income and variable NAV trading systems. CacheMatrix enables banks and other financial services firms to offer its corporate clients on-line access to a choice of institutional funds and a convenient, single source platform for managing them, including access to comprehensive analysis, online trading, and account management. For more information, visit http://www.cachematrix.com.
For Further Information Contact:
CacheMatrix Holdings, LLC
joe.lynott @ cachematrix.com