Round Rock, TX (PRWEB) June 15, 2007
Egghead Kids (http://www.eggheadkids.com) meets or exceeds the rigorous requirements of the BBBOnLine Reliability Program. The Internet offers a big base of potential customers. More than 40% of all households in the U.S. are connected to the Net (Source: U.S. Census Bureau data). They need assurance from a trusted source. Online users almost universally recognize the Better Business Bureau name. Just under 90% of online shoppers say they would feel more confident buying from a site displaying the BBBOnLine Reliability seal, than from one that does not (Source: Greenfield Online Survey - 2001).
The BBBOnLine Reliability seal is backed by the credibility and high name recognition of the Better Business Bureau system, which brings 90 years of trust to the newest marketplace — the Internet. The BBBOnLine Reliability seal tells potential customers that Egghead Kids:
- Has been in business for more than a year.
- Has a satisfactory record with the Better Business Bureau.
- Commits to work with its customers and the Better Business Bureau to resolve disputes that might arise.
- Makes a commitment to high levels of ethical business practices and customer satisfaction.
Egghead Kids commits to the BBB’s Code of Online Business Practices. Specifically:
- Provide truthful and accurate communications.
- Do not engage in deceptive or misleading practices with regard to any aspect of electronic commerce, including advertising, marketing, or the use of technology.
- Disclose to customers and prospective customers information about the business, the goods available for purchase online, and the transaction itself.
- Adopted Privacy Disclosures that are available on the website
- Treat customer’s personal information with care, provide adequate security and have an Anti-Spam policy.
- Honoring our representations, answering questions and resolving customer complaints in a responsive manner
- Shows a commitment to children’s privacy. Although Egghead Kids’ focus is in children’s toys and other items, they only sell them to adults who can purchase with a credit card. They expect that anyone under age 18 will use the web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Never collect or maintain information at the website from those actually known to be under 13, and no part of the website is structured to attract the collection of information from anyone under 13.
One customer recently wrote, “Just a quick note to let you know that your package containing my order arrived today. The swiftness with which my order arrived only heightened my already positive opinion of you and your organization. You may only be a small, husband & wife outfit, but you certainly could show many larger, so-called 'more professional' operations a thing or two! Of course I will tell all my friends about your web site, I'm glad I found you, I want you to remain in business. Thanks again, for everything, I am really very delighted with my 1st, but certainly not my last, experience with 'Eggheadkids.com'.”
About Egghead Kids:
We are a small business husband and wife team and provide you with the service only a small business can offer and competitive prices with large big-box stores. When you call or email, you are not getting an off-site phone bank, you are talking directly to us, the owners. Our philosophy is simple, we have low overhead and pass the savings on to you.
We have three children and enjoy involving them in our business. They are built in product testers! Most of the toys we sell, we play with ourselves. Our company uses modern technology but practices business the old-fashioned way. We treat customers the way we want to be treated as customers.
Egghead Kids offers unique, high-quality, mind-stimulating toys, gifts & games for kids of all ages at great prices. We are located in central Texas but have the capability to ship our quality toys & other products nationwide through our web site.
Visit us at http://www.eggheadkids.com
Susan Chick, Owner
For more information about this Press Release go to http://www.eggheadkids.com/press_releases/BBB_Online.aspx