Today’s HR professionals are continually tasked with doing more with less. Our 150,000+ members face incredible demands when it comes to both tactical and strategic HR issues. The good news is that for every problem or challenge one of our members faces, another member has been there, done that -- and come out the other side successfully
Aurora, ON (PRWEB) June 27, 2007
HR.com, the largest online community and social network, is thrilled to announce the official launch of their newly redesigned website. Membership to the HR.com community is free and through the use of innovative technologies, users will have the ability to connect with over 150,000 global HR professionals, publish their own content and share knowledge and resources in real-time.
"HR.com has always been a pioneer when it comes to delivering leading-edge HR content and resources. This new website takes HR professionals to a whole other level by leveraging Web 2.0 technology to connect them with real-world solutions to real-world challenges," says Debbie McGrath, CEO, HR.com.
The new HR.com will allow members to:
- Connect and find colleagues, partners, clients and friends.
- Build relationships and network with HR professionals from around the world.
- Create their own profile showcasing their education, work history and contributed content.
- Share and showcase their expertise by publishing articles, contracts, business plans and presentations to the HR.com community.
- Produce their own blog and share their opinions and thoughts on all things HR-related.
- Contribute to a wiki by adding, editing and sharing forms, templates, descriptions and metrics.
- Review and comment on HR products and services through the interactive Buyer’s Guide.
- Purchase HR products and services through the interactive online marketplace.
- Find and post HR-related jobs from across North America through the HR Career Network.
- Participate in educational webcasts and download podcasts and files from archived webcasts.
- Rate member contributed content to ensure the usefulness and value of published work.
In addition to building their profiles, managing their contact and network list and showcasing their expertise by publishing their own content, members will be able to search for other members who share the same interests as they do or have the experience and solutions they are looking for.
"Today’s HR professionals are continually tasked with doing more with less. Our 150,000+ members face incredible demands when it comes to both tactical and strategic HR issues. The good news is that for every problem or challenge one of our members faces, another member has been there, done that -- and come out the other side successfully," says McGrath. "The new HR.com will allow those individuals to connect with each other and share their knowledge and experiences in a way that offers tangible and practical solutions."
HR.com members are encouraged to join one of hundreds of pre-existing communities ranging from Performance Management and HR Management to Benefits and Compensation. Each community will provide focused content and tools to help HR professionals solve critical issues and increase efficiency and productivity. In addition to the existing communities, members are encouraged to start their own groups based around their organization, shared interests, geography or industry.
HR.com is a free website that is in business to help build great companies by connecting them to the knowledge and resources they need to effectively manage the people side of business. As the largest social network and online community of HR executives, HR.com provides thousands of worldwide members with easy access to shared knowledge on best practices, trends and industry news in order to help them develop their most important asset -- their people.
Debbie McGrath, CEO, HR.com Limited
124 Wellington St. East
Aurora, ON L4G 1J1
1-877-472-6648, ext. 104
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #