5 Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me.
Lexington, AL (PRWEB) July 3, 2007
"Entrepreneur Days" Conference brings families together with home business.
When Drew Perry was 18 years old, he became a real estate investor. By the time he was 21, he had purchased 24 houses and brought his dad home from corporate America. Now at 25, he is married, teaches real estate investors how to sell houses on eBay and builds houses with his dad.
What the Perry family learned has brought hundreds of families together as they study home business education. In 2001, Drew's mom Rhea Perry invited friends to their farm in Tennessee to share what they had learned. That small meeting has grown into an annual international home business conference for adults and teens called Entrepreneur Days.
"This year's conference features Charlie Tremendous Jones who at 80 years of age is still encouraging people throughout the world to live life to the fullest," says Rhea Perry, Conference Coordinator.
Also featured is Richard Paul Evans, author of "The Christmas Box" and "5 Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me."
The Special Early Bird Discount ends midnight, July 4, 2007.
For more information, visit:
At this event, you will learn:
- The Secrets of Making Money Online from Joel Comm, Dr. Adsense
- How to Invest in Real Estate the Street Smart Way with Lou Brown
- How to Put Your eBay Business on Autopilot by Mike Enos
- Make All You Want in the Stock Market While Doing what You Want To Do! With Scott Schilling
- How to Write Web Copy That Sells: The Master Key to Marketing Success with Ray Edwards
- The Power of Grant Money and How to Get It with Sherry Watson
- How to Write the eBook of Your Dreams and Make Money off the Backend by John Hollingsworth
- How to Sell Houses on eBay by Drew Perry
- How to Educate an Entrepreneur by Rhea Perry
This family event will be held this year in two locations:
Colorado Springs, Colorado on August 3-5, 2007 and Atlanta, Georgia on August 24-26, 2007
Learn more here:
Contact: Rhea Perry at 931-556-2074