Repurposing materials is an ingenious way to make money
Novato, CA (PRWEB) July 26, 2007
Alex Mandossian, one of the top-ten Internet direct marketers in America, has just released part one of a series of free articles on his web site. The article, 4 Ways to Repurpose Your Content (Part 1) is available for immediate download at http://www.AlexMandossian.com.
What is re-purposing exactly? According to Mandossian, it's a proven method of converting one format or product into another, or making one idea many. Re-purposed content accelerates profits because in many various formats it appeals to a wide range of different markets.
"Repurposing materials is an ingenious way to make money," says Mandossian. "It's much easier to find a new market than it is to find or write a new book. And my tips will help you sell more books or information products faster, better and with less effort."
In the first article, Alex Mandossian addresses four ways to re-purpose content, including hard cover book, soft cover book, eBook and audio CD. He explains how authors can start the process, even if they don't have a book yet, and the simple ways to flow from one re-purposed package to another.
Upcoming articles will continue to address others ways to repurpose materials, as well tips for authors to harness technology and different target markets. Readers will learn:
- Many other quick and easy ways to re-purpose content.
- Why re-purposing is so profitable (and how you can do to make the most money while taking the least amount of time)
- How one author increased the price of his book by 500% and turned it into a best seller (and how you can do it too).
- Why customers want (and will buy) re-purposed content in multiple forms. (In fact, if you don't offer your content in multiple ways, you're leaving money on the table and doing a disservice to your customers)
- Why you have a responsibility to get your message out into the world in as many forms as possible.
To access the complete article series, visit http://www.AlexMandossian.com.
Alex Mandossian has consulted Dale Carnegie Training, NYU, Agora Publishing, Mutuals.com, Pinnacle Care, Strategic Coach, Trim Spa as well as thought leaders such as Jack Canfield, Vic Conant, Mark Victor Hansen, Les Brown and many others. He is the CEO and Founder of Heritage House Publishing, Inc.