(PRWEB) July 25, 2007
The Online Recruitment Conference and Expo 2007 is set to build on the success of last year's event to deliver a jam packed programme of top class speakers.
Whether you are new to online recruitment and looking to further your understanding of the industry, or whether you are a seasoned practitioner you will find answers to your questions and solutions to your problems at this event, which is the only event dedicated specifically to online recruitment in the US.
Some highlights of the conference programme here
- Joan Ehrlich, District Director, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Joan will be speaking about what to do if you are served with a charge of discrimination by the EEOC?
- Paul Forster, CEO, Indeed.com will be sharing his knowledge on How to use Search Engines for Recruitment
- Joel Cheesman, president of HRSEO will give us an update on the last 12 months from the World of Search Engine Optimization
- Peter Weddle, CEO, WEDDLES will be talking about Talent Management: A Contribution from Online Recruitment
- Gerry Crispin, Chief Navigator, CareerXroads will be talking about Competing for Quality Hires Worldwide: It's All About the Candidate's Decision
To book your place visit http://www.onrec.com/conferences/180907/attendees.html
The Expo is a unique one stop shop to fulfil all your online recruitment requirements. Unlike other recruitment events, you won't have to trawl the halls to find the few companies specifically targeting online recruitment - for all of our exhibitors, this is their core business! Exhibitors include suppliers of online recruitment technology, consultancy services, training services, service providers, hosting services, web designers and more. Among others, Monster.com, Arbita.net, Vetjobs, Jobster Trovix, Indeed.com, TheLadders.com, SHL, Bond Starseacher, SmartPost, VISANOW, TheLadders.com, Yahoo! Hotjobs, Naturejobs, Interview Studio, TalentHire, TalentHook, Linkedin Shaker, SimplyHired, RPOA and Vault Inc will be there ready to answer your questions and discuss the latest technology.