PC-Doctor Factory Express can streamline any customers' testing processes and provide an unparalleled level of system quality assurance.
Reno, NV (PRWEB) July 24, 2007
Committed to delivering the world's leading system-health software for computer systems to value-added resellers (VARs), system builders, IT organizations and service providers, PC-Doctor Inc. (http://www.pc-doctor.com) will demonstrate for the first time, PC-Doctor Factory Express for Windows® at the CompTIA Breakaway event in Las Vegas next week.
The company also will showcase PC-Doctor Service Center 6™ and PC-Doctor BTO Support Center™ at the event, which will be held at the Mirage Resort and Casino (booth number 214) July 31 to August 2.
Based on the same PC-Doctor diagnostics used for years by global computer industry leaders like HP, IBM, Lenovo, Fujitsu and others to save time and money, PC-Doctor Factory Express for Windows provides factory-quality diagnostics and features, formerly only available to major manufacturers, to system builders and service/repair centers of all sizes. With Factory Express, product and service quality are increased due to accurate diagnosis of hardware problems and a decrease in testing time and effort due to automation capabilities. Factory Express has no installation requirements and is compatible with Windows 2003 and above, including PE and Vista.
"With PC-Doctor Factory Express, we are making it possible to serve a much broader array of customers with the same core of diagnostics that are used today by the global leaders," said Doug van Aman, PC Doctor's chief marketing officer. "PC-Doctor Factory Express can streamline any customers' testing processes and provide an unparalleled level of system quality assurance."
Industry-Leading System Health Tools
Based on the same diagnostic, system information and other tools relied upon by major manufacturers to reduce unnecessary warranty and service delivery costs and to enhance the customer experience, the benefits of PC-Doctor Factory Express software include:
- Reduced out-of-box failures (OOBF) in manufacturing by ensuring system quality and configuration prior to shipment
- Reduced test time and improved testing processes by allowing for full test automation in both service/repair and manufacturing environments
- Elimination of guesswork -- comprehensive testing with the same industry-standard diagnostics used by the world's largest PC manufacturers quickly finds the real problem
- Increased customer service satisfaction -- system configuration and hardware test status can be easily reported in either hardcopy or file (XML or TXT) format.
Key features of the PC-Doctor Factory Express software include:
- Support for Windows Vista, XP, Server 2003 as well as Windows PE
- Hardware test devices -- power supply tester, POST card and loopback adapters
- Easy-to-use graphical script editor for creating your own XML test scripts
- Fast, 10-second start-up with no installation requirements
- Direct System Information™ architecture gathers information directly from devices
- A command line for test automation as well as a user-friendly GUI for hands-on test monitoring.
- Exclusive feature! -- Middleware module for incorporating secondary applications into a single test script
Also to be demonstrated at CompTIA Breakaway, will be PC-Doctor Service Center 6, the first integrated suite of hardware diagnostics, system information tools and test devices for computer systems that support Microsoft Windows Vista operating system, and, the recently shipped PC-Doctor BTO Support Center™.
BTO Support Center is a software application which helps users, manufacturers, and service providers quickly and accurately assess the health of personal computers. Now, due to process for customizing and delivering the software over the Internet, the benefits of the PC-Doctor's fast, accurate diagnostics are available to any company, regardless of size. System builders, value-added resellers, service providers, enterprise PC managers, and others can now realize these benefits.
Pricing and Availability
PC-Doctor Factory Express is available for purchase now, and is priced at $900 per license for the complete software and test hardware suite. The license provides any released diagnostic software updates as well as experienced technical support for the first 12-months after purchase. Subsequent software maintenance and support is available after 12-months with the purchase of optional maintenance and support.
Founded in 1993, PC-Doctor Inc. is the global leader in system health tools used to design, manufacture, support and service personal computers. Acknowledged by PC industry leaders as the de facto standard for diagnostics, PC-Doctor has shipped more than 100 million units worldwide. Its products are available in 12 languages for Windows and Linux operating systems, which run on leading Intel and AMD microprocessors.
For more information about PC-Doctor and its products, visit http://www.pc-doctor.com or call (775) 336-4000. To place an order, call toll free (866) 289-7237. The company's headquarters are located at 9805 Double R Blvd. Reno, NV 89521.
© 2007 PC-Doctor, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. PC-Doctor is a trademark of PC-Doctor, Inc., Reno, NV. All PC-Doctor products are protected by one or more of the following patents: 6,742,148; 6,792,562; 6,829,726. Other patents pending. All other brand and product names are registered trademarks, trademarks or servicemarks of their respective holders and are gratefully acknowledged. Product specifications subject to change without notice.