World's Best Golf Resorts
Washington, DC (PRWEB) July 25, 2007
The spectacular Four Seasons Punta Mita has been awarded the distinction of "World's Best Golf Resorts" by Five Star Alliance, the leading online travel agency for luxury hotels. Announced today, the second annual "World's Best Luxury Hotels - 2007" were selected from among Five Star Alliance's collection of luxury hotels, the most comprehensive luxury collection available anywhere.
The complete list of award winners is here: http://www.fivestaralliance.com/best/
"We're tremendously proud to be recognized as one of the World's Most Romantic Luxury Hotels for the second year in a row," said Mr. Danilo Zucchetti, General Manager of Villa D'Este in Lake Como, Italy. "It's an honor to be featured in Five Star Alliance's prestigious collection of luxury hotels, and this award will certainly result in great exposure for our unique property, and will further enhance our reputation with savvy travelers who appreciate the finest in luxury travel."
As the leading online travel agency for luxury hotels, Five Star Alliance recommends hotels to millions of affluent travelers. The criteria used to select the World's Best Luxury Hotels include honest feedback from Five Star Alliance clients, the popularity of hotels, and the company's own expertise. By focusing 100% on luxury hotels, Five Star Alliance is in a unique position to select the cream of the crop of the world's top luxury hotels.
Jay Ashton, President of Five Star Alliance, said, "As the luxury hotel industry continues to grow at a rapid clip, and as luxury properties proliferate worldwide, recommendations from a trusted source become even more important. Our annual awards are one important way in which we provide unique value to our large, targeted audience of luxury travelers, while at the same time delivering significant exposure and sales to all luxury hotels featured on our site. Our unique opportunity to integrate honest, enthusiastic feedback from our very own customers strengthens our reputation and makes our annual awards even more compelling."
Hotel Martinez in Cannes, France, boasts one of the largest private beaches in the stunning seaside resort famous for its film festival, and is among the 10 Best Luxury Beach Resorts in the World. Other notable winners include:
- Canyon Ranch Lenox, Lenox, MA. "Best Luxury Spa Resorts" - The ultimate healthy vacation in a truly breathtaking setting.
- George V, Paris, France. "Best Luxury Hotels for Families" - A French landmark and one of the only child-friendly luxury hotels in Paris.
- Park Hyatt Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan. "Best Luxury Business Hotels" - Inspiration for the acclaimed Sophia Coppola, Bill Murray film Lost in Translation.
- One and Only Palmilla, San Jose del Cabo, Mexico. "Best Luxury Honeymoon Resorts" - A paradise for newlyweds on the Baja Peninsula.
- Badrutts Palace Hotel, St. Moritz, Switzerland. "Best Luxury Ski Resorts" - A landmark for over 100 years and one of the world's most famous ski resorts.
- Amanjena, Marrakech, Morocco. "Most Romantic Luxury Hotels" - The "peaceful paradise" is the first Aman Resort in Africa.
Second year award winners include Shutters on the Beach (Los Angeles), Hotel de Crillon (Paris), Cambridge Beaches (Bermuda), The Carlyle (New York), The Hay-Adams (Washington, DC), La Casa Que Canta (Mexico), and Peter Island Resort (BVI).
Five Star Alliance (http://www.FiveStarAlliance.com/), is the leading online travel agency for luxury hotels. The company's web site offers recommendations and real-time online booking for the most comprehensive collection of luxury hotels worldwide.