Aurora, CO (PRWEB) August 7, 2007
Karen Saunders, award-winning graphic designer, is kicking off a new tradition - share the wealth. Each month, a new article will be posted on her website - all geared to give companies the tools they need to make their own successful marketing campaigns. The first in the series, "From Logo to Legend - In 10 Simple Steps," can be found at http://buyappealmarketing.blogspot.com.
Saunders knows that a big chunk of any business budget goes to marketing. So she shows people exactly how to cut costs without cutting corners.
"Marketing is one of those areas where you know how much you spent, but you're not sure how much it cost you," says Saunders. "I want to help take the guesswork out of it, and put tried and true methods into people's hands."
The first article in the series is about the all-important logo. Saunders offers tips on how to find one that's right for individual businesses, as well as helps make the sale.
"A good logo will be visually captivating, and will tell people what your company does and what it stands for," said Saunders.
Saunders shows what works, as well as what doesn't work when it comes to that little piece of marketing that defines a business to the consumer.
Upcoming articles will continue to take the mystery out of marketing. Readers will learn:
- Tips on creating a strong business card that will persuade potential customers to actually use the card (rather than tossing it into the nearest circular file).
- Top design techniques so their marketing pieces will rival ones created by a professional.
- Ways of creating flyers that will actually result in more leads, clients and business.
- How to create visual branding that will turn potential customers into paying ones.
- Tips on creating the right advertising mood that will attract your perfect customers without saying a word.
To view the complete series, go to http://buyappealmarketing.blogspot.com/
Saunders has won awards for her book cover designs, and is recognized as an expert in the field of graphic design. She founded MacGraphics Services in 1990 and is a leading designer of marketing materials such as ads, logos, one-sheets, audio and video packaging, and book covers and interiors. Saunders' award-winning covers can be viewed at http://www.macgraphics.net/
Learn the Top 5 Mistakes that can cost entrepreneurs' money by signing up for her free e-course, available for a limited time. To take advantage of this e-course and find out how easy it can be to attract more clients go to http://www.macgraphics.net/FreeStuff.php