Rocky River, OH (PRWEB) August 1, 2007
Webcast group, a leading provider of business webcast services has announced a new, affordable, fully managed webcast service for conferences and earnings calls. The service is called 199 and offers a live audio webcast for one hour for up to 1000 simultaneous viewers for only $199. The service also includes a 90 day archival of the webcast.
Ray Harris, VP Sales and Marketing, states, "We are very excited about this new service. 199 delivers a fully managed and produced event at an extremely affordable price." The new service includes the following features as standard:
- Custom branded player.
- Up to 1000 simultaneous viewers.
- 90 day archival included for Free!
- Compatible with PCs and Macs with all popular browsers.
- 1 click webcast launch for viewers (exclusive feature).
- Managed and monitored by an experienced webcast producer.
- Viewer diagnostic system so your viewers can ensure they are ready to go.
- Viewer tech support.
- Moderated audience Q&A.
- Dual delivery network for maximum reliability.
- Firewall friendly.
- Registration and reporting system.
The company states that 199 is available now. details on 199 are available from the company web site: http:http://www.webcastgroup.com.
Webcast Group, founded in 2002, specializes in business and association webcast communication services.
Webcast Group, Inc.