Oakland, CA (PRWEB) August 2, 2007
Webmarketing123, leader in the fast-growing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) market, has introduced a new search-engine optimized blog service to help clients' web logs stand out in today's increasingly competitive online business environment.
"There are a wide range of companies offering SEO, each employing strategies that may differ significantly, hence producing varying results," said Paul Taylor, CEO of Webmarketing123 an SEO firm in California. "Understanding these different strategies is the most important factor in choosing an SEO company. This new optimized blog offering, and more new services to come, will enable us to provide the most effective and comprehensive SEO service package in the industry."
Technorati.com tracks nearly 27 million blogs and about 75,000 new blogs are launched each day. How can a client's blog stand out in this blizzard of competition? The solution is blog search engine optimization.
An optimized blog gives a search engine everything it needs:
- Fresh content -- Webmarketing123 updates clients' blogs frequently with up-to-date information.
- Each client's blog will have an optimized site structure.
- Webmarketing123 sets up blogs with a clear navigation path that search-engine spiders can easily follow.
- Each page will link back to the other main pages (via internal interlinking).
- Blog posts will be rich in keyword content.
An optimized blog enhances the client's business:
- puts a face on the company.
- helps prospects and clients interact with the company and form a personal relationship with it.
- Prospects and customers can get recent news about the client.
- An optimized blog contains up-to-date information about clients' products and services.
- improves search engine rankings and that boosts sales.
With offices in Oakland and Southern California, Webmarketing123 provides Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) services to a growing client base throughout the San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego regions ... and the world.
Through SEO, Webmarketing123 increases clients' visibility in a process that involves minor alterations to their web sites, selecting keywords that will generate targeted traffic, continually researching search-engine algorithms and policies, and -- most important -- thoroughly understanding the customer's needs.
Through its very successful PPC program, Webmarketing123 delivers the highest volume of customers at the lowest cost. PPC management is the practice of identifying and categorizing high-value search terms, defining a value proposition specific to these search terms and managing bidding strategies to assure that the lowest price per click is being paid to meet business objectives.
# # #