Houston, TX (PRWEB) August 2, 2007
Pokerlizard.com, the number one internet site for poker interviews, has announced their latest block buster interviews. The interviewees include:
- Michael DeMichele, the third place finisher at the 2006 United States Poker Championships and well-known cash pro. Michael discusses what it takes to be a pro, and how not all the best young players come from online poker.
- Chad Brown -- The Bluff Magazine 2006 Player of the year discussed his unique ability to play all poker games well, not just Texas Hold'em. What it's like being in a relationship with another poker pro and he discusses why his new book will change your thinking about poker.
- Brian Townsend -- also known as sbrugby and aba20 online; Arguably the best online No-Limit player in the world, Brian discusses how his disciplined bankroll management has lead to his great success. In addition, he talks about the life of an online poker pro and the need for balance in life to keep poker from consuming you.
- Taylor Caby -- One of the top online pros in the world; known predominantly online as Green Plastic and Tay; Taylor talks about the importance of having a life away from poker; the pride in starting a business from scratch (cardrunners.com) and what a young player can do to improve their game and take it to the next level.
- Bryan Devonshire -- up and coming poker pro and well known poker blogger on pokerpages.com; Bryan discusses the real poker lifestyle; what it was like being a prop player -- "The greatest job ever for a poker player" per Bryan, and the importance of treating poker like a "real" job.
"We plan on releasing these interviews over the next few weeks on PokerLizard.com," stated Lance Baker, Vice President of Marketing. "In fact, you can already read the Michael DeMichele interview today!"
PokerLizard.com is known in the poker world for having the best, no-holds barred interviews. "Our interviews are unique in that we don't have to put the poker world on a pedestal like the other poker sites and magazines; our interviewees really tell it like it is," Mr. Baker was quoted as saying. "We've interviewed almost all of poker's top names; names like Negreanu, Seidel, Harman, Mizrachi and more; as well as some names that are really only known to the poker community, we believe all players can learn a lot by reading our interviews and articles; then you can discuss the topics in our Lizard Lounge Forums where players from all over the world come to talk poker."
To read the pokerlizard.com interviews check out http://www.pokerlizard.com.
To join the Lizard Lounge forums go to http://www.pokerlizard.com/smf/.
# # #