Burlington, Mass. (PRWEB) August 2, 2007
CTS North America is expanding its presence in the United States and Canada by developing its channels marketing programs and adding staff.
CTS North America, a subsidiary of the privately-held Italian company CTS Electronics, is a leader in banking automation for check processing, cash processing, and card embossing and printing. The products are ideal for a number of markets, including banking, retail, insurance, medical, and utilities.
Recent developments include the appointment of a new CEO, Alex Trombetta, and the hiring of David Volpe as sales manager, scanners, and Scot Donovan, sales manager, open frame modules and card personalization. CTS North America sells exclusively through a network of certified systems integrators and value-added resellers. The new team is available to assist resellers with proposals, service and support.
CTS North America is offering its wide range of peripheral and open frame products in the U.S. and Canada, including:
- Check scanning and processing - Desktop, kiosk and ATM scanners provide multiple features and options that cover the full spectrum of Check21 automated check scanning, presentment and processing requirements.
- Plastic card personalization - A complete range of card personalization and issuing equipment for decentralized card issuing of debit, credit, driver's license, personal ID, access control, loyalty, gift, government, and other identification/transaction cards.
All models are fully supported in Microsoft Windows platforms. Drivers are also available for Linux.
CTS North America will be exhibiting at several tradeshows and industry forums, including:
- TAWPI - Boston - Aug. 12-15 (The Association for Work Process Improvement - http://www.tawpi.org/forumexpo.html)
- AFP - Boston - Oct. 21-24 (Association for Financial Professionals - http://www.AFPonline.org/afpconference)
- BAI Retail Delivery - Las Vegas - Nov. 13-15 (Bank Administration Institute - http://www.bai.org/retaildelivery)
Commenting on the developments, Trombetta said, "CTS is investing heavily in the North American market. We bring the widest range of proven international bank automation products, along with a commitment to serve our customers through the most capable and experienced bank system integrator specialists. Our current efforts will bolster our already established position here and strengthen our presence with the channel."
CTS is a private industrial group consisting of four companies: CTS Electronics; CTS Cashpro; CTS Manufacturing and CTS North America. Founded in 1980, CTS is the leading manufacturer of cash & check solutions for tellers, back offices, self-service systems and retail point-of-sale counters. CTS has installed more than 1,000,000 banking peripherals and over 100,000 scanners at end-user locations across five continents.
CTS is uniquely positioned in the banking automation industry and is ready to support the worldwide growing demand for banking solutions. The extensive CTS catalog includes Document Processing devices (Scanners, Readers, Encoders), Card Personalization Printers, OEM Modules and Dispensers, Cash Recycling, Coin Recycling and Processing Systems.
For further information call 781-685-4999 or visit http://www.ctsna.com.
EDITORS - For further information contact:
CTS North America
Soucy Communications Group