Easley, SC (PRWEB) August 5, 2007
From an amazing 29,092 GBP, city property in Turkey´s emerging Büyükçekmece of Istanbul is today offering excellent investment potential, according to The International Property Investment Network (IPIN). Tipped by top economists as a prime investment location, Istanbul offers various opportunities in Büyükçekmece, such as this carefully selected development at Astrum Towers. Its first phase comprises blocks of 1,285 one, two and three bedroom units, complete with swimming pools and other amenities, while two more phases are to follow.
These off-plan apartments will provide comfortable, quality accommodation in an area now famed as a hotspot for the city's new industrial activities.
IPIN regards Astrum Towers is an ideal city investment because:
- Considering the high capital growth rates that Istanbul property is forecasted to achieve, the developers quote projected annual returns of 20%. With growth rates continuing to be driven by demand through increased jobs and disposable income, investors do expect to see significant growth in such a key location; strong GDP growth is also driving the demand for local housing.
- Located alongside the new industrial areas of Haramidere and Beylikdüzü, Astrum Towers sits conveniently close to the city centre, being easily accessible via the TEM motorway linking Istanbul to Ankara and the E-5 highway
- Due to its situation within an emerging business area of Istanbul, the development is set to attract a ready supply of professionals seeking rental accommodation, in turn fuelling a healthy buy-to-let investment market
- The blocks are a stone's throw from brand new commercial and recreation centres, providing convenient, modern amenities close at hand
- The major commercial harbor at Kumport is located close to Beylikdüzü, ideally serving industries in the area
- Daily flight connections link Istanbul and Heathrow via Turkish Airlines, with XL Airlines also running a weekly service to Gatwick
- The units are built to high standards by a large developer, carefully vetted by IPIN
Now that commercial giants such as Ikea and Harvey Nichols have opened up in Istanbul and the headquarters of many other multinational companies and foreign banks are now operating from Turkey, Istanbul is taking the commercial limelight - so much so that the retail space available is far below demand levels, thus creating a strong opportunity for all timely investors.
Due to their great investment potential both in terms of capital growth and rental yields, units at Astrum Towers are reserving very fast and IPIN advises swift action while phase one pricing levels and availability still last.
The International Property Investment Network (IPIN) operated by http://www.Propertyshowrooms.com helps all types of investors in their quest to access up-to-the minute information on the very latest investment opportunities in the worldwide property market today. All discerning property investors realize the importance of taking advantage of the most lucrative real estate opportunities as soon as they arise, before they become common knowledge.