Kagi is a longtime provider of online store solutions, and we focus on production and fulfillment technologies, so the match was perfect when we strategized our joint venture for the new Effortless Commerce solution
Livermore, California (PRWEB) August 6, 2007
Acutrack, Inc., considered among the leaders in world-wide On Demand CD and DVD production, today announced a strategic partnership with Berkeley, California-based Kagi, a leader in e-commerce outsourcing worldwide. The two companies are offering an integrated, turnkey managed eCommerce solution that enables even those customers who don't have their own websites to sell and deliver content to a worldwide audience. Acutrack and Kagi provide a complete, turnkey, on demand, production and eCommerce solution so that customers can literally create a product, put it on a storefront for sale and make profits.
"Kagi is a longtime provider of online store solutions, and we focus on production and fulfillment technologies, so the match was perfect when we strategized our joint venture for the new Effortless Commerce solution," said Raj Barman, president and chief executive officer, Acutrack, Inc. "Our goal is to enable customers to profit from their content who otherwise could not easily do so."
"Acutrack has created a unique service for content providers that is the perfect complement to Kagi's ecommerce offering," says Frank Patchel, Kagi's president. "Content providers now have an easy, low risk way to increase the profit from their creative works."
Effortless Commerce Features and Benefits
An online storefront using Effortless Commerce is managed jointly by the two companies. Setup requires no coding or technical expertise. Customers are provided with the following features and benefits by Kagi:
- The option to offer products in downloadable formats -- customers can purchase physical disks, digital downloads or both.
- Theft protection for downloadable content -- each buyer receives a unique download link that only works for a limited time.
- Instant availability to a global market -- a Kagi online store will automatically display options in the local language and currency for visitors.
- Listing and promotion through the Kagi Marketplace -- visit the Kagi Marketplace and discover a new way to shop.
- Fraud protection for payments -- Kagi has an excellent track record for preventing bogus transactions.
- Automatic tax calculation, filing and payment -- no tax tables to decipher or complicated sales tax forms to fill out.
- Special pricing structure for content suppliers -- save money with lower transaction fees.
Acutrack's turnkey solutions enable customers to sell and deliver their content via On Demand CD and DVD Production services. On Demand Production is a system that allows customers to manufacture CDs and DVDs "as needed", eliminating the up-front costs normally associated with CD/DVD production. Acutrack creates custom CDs and DVDs one at a time and ships them world-wide directly to its customer's clients. Acutrack's customer benefits include:
- Editing, authoring and graphic design services -- content and products become beautiful retail products with built-in profitability.
- Acutrack's On Demand Production Engine -- CD/DVD products are manufactured upon purchase with zero inventory, allowing companies to focus their efforts on marketing their products, not producing and storing them.
- Integration with a Kagi Online Store -- sales through the Kagi store automatically initiate Acutrack's On Demand Production Services for fulfillment.
- Automated order processing -- everything, from the time of purchase until Acutrack ships products, happens automatically and on time.
- Multiple shipping methods and worldwide delivery -- customers can sell and ship products throughout the globe without lifting a finger.
- Email notifications to customers -- automatically provides customers with shipping confirmations and tracking numbers.
- Positive Cash Flow -- products are produced, shipped and then billed later while sellers get funds credited to their account as soon as a purchase is made.
- Automatic payment for the production and fulfillment of products from Kagi to Acutrack -- no bills to worry about.
For sellers signing up for the combined Acutrack/Kagi offering by September 30, 2007, Acutrack will waive their On Demand production integration fee ($200 - $400 value) and Kagi will set up a store appearance and waive the setup fee (a $79 - $500 value). Additionally Kagi will add new customers to the Kagi Marketplace to make sure their products attract the widest possible audience.
About Kagi (http://www.kagi.com)
Kagi provides a fully outsourced online store solution, allowing storeowners to sell products easily and profitably worldwide. Since 1994, Kagi has provided the place for thousands of software authors and distributors, content providers and physical goods stores to sell online and reach more customers. Kagi offers a complete store solution including hosting services, order page and cart software, worldwide payment processing, tax management, affiliate support, customer care, buyer care and fraud prevention services all within a comprehensive global store.
About Acutrack, Inc (http://www.acutrack.com)
Established in 1992, Acutrack, Inc. (http://www.acutrack.com) enables customers to create, publish and deliver custom content for DVD and CD distribution worldwide. The company provides fast, high-quality CD and DVD production including video editing, DVD authoring, graphic design, photo realistic and silkscreen printing, and a variety of packaging, copy protection and fulfillment services.
Acutrack's proprietary On Demand production gives customers the ability to produce and ship custom packaged CDs or DVDs one at a time. Ideal for customer's who are selling downloadable content and are not sure how many units to produce, On Demand takes care of inventory, packaging and fulfillment.
Direct: 323.650.2838; Cell: 213.840.6978
350 Sonic Ave
Livermore, CA 94551
888-234-DISC (3472); Local: 925-579-5000; Fax: 925-579-5001
# # #