Repurposing other people's content is a way to save time, energy and money
Novato, CA (PRWEB) August 7, 2007
Alex Mandossian, one of the top-ten Internet direct marketers in America, has just posted part two of a series of free articles on his website, where he reveals easy ways for authors to boost sales through the art of repurposing. The article, 3 Ways to Repurpose Other People's Content to Boost Your Profits (Part 2), can be found at AlexMandossian.com.
Repurposing is taking one idea and turning it into many ideas that appeal to a wide range of audiences. Alex Mandossian has addressed many ways for authors to repurpose their own content, but in this article he shares three ways for authors to repurpose other people's content to their advantage.
"Repurposing other people's content is a way to save time, energy and money," says Mandossian. "I'm not talking about stealing other people's ideas, but using existing information and repurposing it in a way that hasn't been done before or using it as a jumping off point for your own ideas. These repurposing strategies are just the vehicle; you are the message."
Using several case studies, Mandossian demonstrates how authors can repurpose other people's information by creating a compilation book and articles and by using information in the public domain. The goal of these strategies is for authors to ultimately market their own message and products.
Upcoming articles will continue to address others ways to repurpose materials, as well tips for authors to harness technology and different target markets. Readers will learn:
- How authors can start the process, even if they don't have a book yet.
- Simple ways to flow from one repurposed package to another.
- Many other quick and easy ways to repurpose content.
- Why repurposing is so profitable (and how you can do to make the most money while taking the least amount of time)
- How one author increased the price of his book by 500% and turned it into a best seller (and how you can do it too).
- Why customers want (and will buy) repurposed content in multiple forms. (In fact, if you don't offer your content in multiple ways, you're leaving money on the table and doing a disservice to your customers)
- Why you have a responsibility to get your message out into the world in as many forms as possible.
To access the complete article series, visit AlexMandossian.com.
Alex Mandossian has consulted Dale Carnegie Training, NYU, Agora Publishing, Mutuals.com, Pinnacle Care, Strategic Coach, Trim Spa as well as thought leaders such as Jack Canfield, Vic Conant, Mark Victor Hansen, Les Brown and many others. He is the CEO and Founder of Heritage House Publishing, Inc.